4. Cold

Author's POV:

Y/n also relaxed and stopped crying. That's when Jungkook made y/n to look at him. He wiped her tears and told, Twinkle listen to me carefully, she nodded. I want to talk about something today, I have given you enough time to open up with Taehyung but you didn't talked about that incident with none of us, which happened a year ago.

Jungkook: I know twinkle how close you are to tae, but you are not ready to talk about the incident with him. He is really hurt by that, still waiting for you to talk about that with him. So what you going to do? Are you still not comfortable with your taetae and kookie?

This time y/n noticed jungkook also hurt by her action.

Y/n told sorry in small voice.

Jungkook: You remember what I told you that time?

Y/n: Yes I remember. **can't able to hold eye contact**

Jungkook: What I told twinkle?

Y/n hesitated, but she know Jungkook won't leave her until she answer his question.

Y/n: If I didn't open up with tae, Jessica or Lily, I should have a talk with you about that incident. Even it makes me uncomfortable, I should tell you everything without hiding anything.

Jungkook simply said continue, y/n gave her puppy eyes so Jungkook will stop this, but Jungkook closed his eyes and told her to continue.

Y/n started biting her lips in nervous, Jungkook hold her hands to make her less nervous and that is working. Y/n took a deep breath and started talking.

Y/n: I should give a chance to relationship and marriage. Even though I had a toxic past, I should accept the person whom you guys choose for me. I should not say any excuses to avoid this topic and meet the person.

Jungkook opened his eyes and asked did you talked to tae?, Y/n shaked her head as no.

Jungkook: In words Twinkle. ** it was bit cold**

Y/n started stuttering because she knows angry Jungkook is scary, Jungkook will not show his angry side to her, but today he is showing. This means she did mistake which is really serious. she became really nervous.

Y/n: N-o, no I-I di-didn't tal-talked about, that in..,inci.. incident to t.,tae. I., I.,m so-rry. Ple-please don't be ma....mad at me.

But Jungkook didn't soften yet he also don't want to be harsh with y/n, but y/n forced him to do this today.

Jungkook: That means Twinkle what you should do now? and also talk without stuttering I am still your kookie.

Hearing this y/n eyes started forming new tears. It's hurting Jungkook, but he have to do this.

Without seeing Jungkook, y/n replied I should talk with tae about that incident and get ready to meet the person whom you guys choose for me and also need to move further.

Jungkook replied with a smile, perfect Twinkle.

But still, y/n is not looking at Jungkook, he knows he hurted y/n, so she will avoid him for sometimes but it's for y/n's sake so he will endure it.

After a min of silence.,

Y/n told I am sorry kookie, please forgive me, I made a mistake I will tell you and tae everything. I promise, please give me 1 day to prepare myself, please kookie. This time she looking at Jungkook.

It made Jungkook to soften and told okay, but if you are not sharing in a day I am not talking with you after that, because I gave you enough time. Kook need to push y/n to the end. He knows that Y/n loves his friends so much so he taking advantage of that.