8. Cocky

No one's POV:

Y/n woke up by the sound of her phone ringing, she saw the caller ID, its" jinnie oppa😘".

She answered the call.

Jin:
Hello Twinkle good morning💜

Y/n:
Good morning oppa (with yawning)

Jin:
Chuckled, wake up baby it's already 9' o clock.

Y/n:
Please oppa 5 more minutes, I am very sleepy.

Jin:
No you guys need to come here for breakfast and someone is waiting to meet you.

Y/n:
Who? 👀

Jin:
I won't tell, just come and meet them yourself , Also wake up that two sleepy heads, I'm keep calling them they are not answering.

Y/n:
Okay oppa I will wake them up and will come to breakfast.

Jin:
Don't come alone, bring shadow and Jack with you, you are staying with me the whole day, I want your help in the restaurant.

Y/n:
Okay oppa I Will bring shadow and Jack with me, I am always ready to help you.

Jin:
Suddenly some work came for Taekook, that's why I am calling them they are not picking the call, Wake them up and tell it's kind of urgent.

Y/n:
Okay oppa I will be there with them soon.

Y/n POV:

The call ended, I saw Jack is sleeping near my legs, I told him "Good morning" come on wake up we going out today. With that Jack opened his eyes and meowed at me.

I weared my slippers and walked to shadow, kissed her head and told "Good morning", She is snuggling in her sleep after three minutes she woke up and stretching her body.

I gave food to both of them, shadow started eating hurriedly, jack eating very calmly it made me to smile. I packed the cats food for the day and went to brush my teeth.

After coming I took the strawberry milk for tae and banana milk for kookie from the fridge and kept on the table. I decided to have some hot milk. 

I went to woke up tae and kook, they both are very heavy sleeper's that's why they didn't pick jin oppa's call.

I knocked the door, no response. Again I knocked loudly, but still no response. I opened the door its open.

Y/n: I am coming in.... still no response. I went in with closing my eyes. This boys always sleeps without there shirts but they weared there sleeveless tunk T-Shirt.

I gave Kook a small shake to wake him up and it worked, he opened his eyes slowly.

Y/n: Good morning Kook.

Jungkook: Good morning twinkle, Why you woke up soon?

Y/n: Kook its already 9am, Jin oppa called you but you didn't pick so he called me and told you guys having some important work.

Jungkook: Really? **and took his phone** Oh my god 10 missed calls.

Jungkook: Tae baby wake up.

Tae: 10 more mins kook please....

Jungkook: Baby some work came jin hyung called.

Tae: **opened his eyes**, Okay I will get up.

Y/n: Kook, Jin oppa wants my help in the restaurant, we going to stay whole day there. You guys will be doing your work i will help jin oppa. So we taking shadow and jack with us.