33. Engagement

"I MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST DATE, KISS OR LOVE BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST EVERYTHING" will you give a chance to me?"

I am in love with you for long time. I know about your past I am accepting everything, I love you for who you are. You don't want to answer immediately you can take your time to accept me. Don't think it's an forced one, your parents are doing it for you, you will understand this in future. I promise you I will take care you really good.

I really want to have you as my love, please give me a chance.

Y/n not saying anything. Jhope is waiting for an answer. After a minute y/n started. "See hoba I don't know why you fall for me, I am not as you think I am--, y/n got cut when Jhope pulled her by her waist. "Sweetie don't think too much, I know about you. So stop saying something bad about my love. She is perfect, I want a chance will you give it or not?"

Y/n got surprised by his action, she said yes Hoba, I will give a chance and I also try to like you back" it will take time will you be okay?

Thanks love, until you yourself come to me I will wait for you.

I don't have ring for this proposal, but I have this bracket. I wanted to give it to you, don't remove this in any situation. Even one day you will hate me for some reasons or may be we gonna fight and stay angry, but don't remove this. Will you promise me?

Y/n said Okay Hoba I won't remove this in any situation promise. Thanks for this. I Don't have anything to give you, here have my favorite necklace and removed the necklace from her neck.

Jhope said thanks love for this I will keep it safely. Y/n put the chain for Jhope and Jhope put the bracelet for y/n.

 Y/n put the chain for Jhope and Jhope put the bracelet for y/n

Jhope: Shall we leave now? If you don't feel okay there just tell me I will bring you out from there

Y/n: Okay let's go

Jhope hold y/n's hand and went from there, they both reached the ring shop. They choosed the rings, also both of them choosed there dresses. So everything is ready for the engagement.

The next day.....

It's was small set up for the engagement, their family and friends are there and some of their close business partners are there to congratulate them.