21. Weak

Cont...

Tae: WHAT ABOUT HOBI HYUNG?????

kook: You know right tae, how hyung gonna react? He gonna be broken.

Tae: What I am going to do kook, one side my best friend is in so much love but other side my hyung going to be broken. I am sure y/n hiding everything from her parents.

Kook: Yes she is hiding, y/n mom also okay with hobi hyung they are waiting for the right time to let y/n know about this arrange marriage think but she already found someone.

Tae: I can't see my friend in broken heart but same with my hyung to but why destiny is being crucial to them..

Kook: ** sigh** baby listen will meet hobi hyung now, he should know about this. We will support him whatever he decide.

Tae: Okay come let's go...

They both went to meet Jhope, he is in the office so they both directly went to office and knocked... a smooth come in heard.

Taekook entered, with a fake smile.

Tae: Hyung....

Hobi: Wow my tiger came with his bunny. What's the matter.

Kook: Hyung are you busy?

Hobi: Just some paper works can you guys give me 15 minutes?

Tae: Sure hyung take your time we wait...

Time passed it's been half an but taekook didn't disturbed Jhope because after this they know what is going to happen.

Jhope came and sat in the sofa infront of taekook.

Hobi: Sorry, it took extra time. Now all complete I am free tell me what is the matter.

Taekook seeing each other's face they don't know where to start.

Tae: hyung it's about y/n.

Hobi: What about her? Is she okay? Everything is fine right? ** little bit panicked**

Kook: She is good hyung don't get panic first listen.

Hobi: ** sigh** tell me tae what is it.

Tae: Y/n is in relationship ** can't able to met Jhope's eye**

Hobi: Ah?

Tae: Yes hyung y/n has a boyfriend now.

Jhope processing the information which he got now. After 2 to 3 minutes Jhope understood what tae told.

Hobi: ** smile vanished** Who is that?

Kook: Neo her classmate.

Hobi: when?

Tae: She told its been a week.

Hobi: Why you saying it now?

Tae: We also know this today, so we telling you immediately.

Hobi: She is your best friend how come you don't know? **rude**

Kook: It's our mistake only hyung. Due to some Mafia business we closed our communication you remember?

Hobi: Yes

Kook: That is the time she keep on texting us but we didn't replied. Due to that she taught we avoiding her and this happened. That boy he made a move in that time.

Hobi: keep an eye on them. I can't lose y/n to anyone. It's my mistake I shouldn't let her off my sight. It's all mistake. It's hurting badly to think she is in someone's arm right now. She is seeing someone with that love filled eyes which only belongs to me. I can't let her go away, yeah I told I will accept if she choose someone but no I can't even tolerate a little bit. I WANT TO MAKE HER MINE RIGHT NOW.