25. Comfort

Author's POV:

Y/n's parents really became very supportive, they have no idea that there daughter was on relationship. But y/n's mom had little doubt, she choosed Jhope for y/n so as of now all things okay.

Y/n messaged tae but no reply.

March 28 2021

Y/n:

Hi tae, how are you?

I knew you are angry but can you text me back I really want to talk with you about this.

If it's a call also fine for me..

Tae:

Hi.. I am fine how are you?

I am not mad at you tell me what is it.

Y/n:

To be honest I am not okay. I want my best friend to comfort me.

Tae:

Hey what happened Twinkle? You want to meet?

Y/n:

Will you meet me if I say yes?

Tae:

Wait me and kook will be there in an hour. Stay in home I will be there let's talk about this...

Y/n:

Okay
Seen

After an hour as tae said taekook came to y/n's house there parents welcome them happily. Tae asked where is y/n? Her parents told she is in her room not coming out that much. You don't know what happened? Taekook seeing each other and said no we don't know, Twinkle said she is not okay so we came to meet her.

Y/n's dad: That means she will explain go to her room.

Taekook said okay and went towards y/n's room. They knocked a very low voice "the door is open". Tae opened the door and saw y/n and became little bit shocked. She is sitting seeing the sealing, face become dull, having dark circles.

Tae: Hey Twinkle what happened?

Kook: We are here tell us what happened.

Y/n: **voice cracked, the tears formed and falling down** Tae... kook... you guys came... for me?

Tae: Yes, tell us what happened don't scare us.

Y/n: I broke up with Neo...

Taekook seeing each other they didn't expect this to be happened. One side they are so happy that y/n is not having anyone but the other side seeing her state it's really hurting them.

Kook: What do you mean?

Y/n started explaining everything, expect the suicidal attempt part. Tae immediately hugged y/n and started asking sorry.