22. Cracks

Time flies its been 2 years y/n and Neo started dating, They both will fight like hell but at the day end they both love each other more. Y/n and Neo become a really good couple where everyone is jealous of them. Because Neo is so good at caring y/n but in private they both fighting with each other.

Neo become very possessive towards y/n he will not allow her wear revealing clothes, She should spend time with him only him. There is no secrets in between them. 

Tae started avoiding y/n completely, But y/n really trying her best to be in touch with tae. Kook he will respond to y/n. With Jhope he is really heart broken to see y/n with someone. At time y/n's parents don't know about y/n's relationship.

Ava's friend Nissy become close with y/n. As Neo is y/n's boyfriend Ava gave intro of Nissy. Nissy she became really good friend with y/n. Nissy soon started her dating life, that person is Mark. So as common y/n, Neo, Nissy and Mark become friends and going on double dates. Mark and Nissy always fight like y/n and Neo. But Mark will listen to y/n well compare to Nissy.

In phone call...

Y/n: Neo it feels like Mark is somehow attracted towards me he really listen to  me very well and messaging me separately. I should ask Nissy about this. what you say?

Neo: Yeah baby I also noticed he seeing you differently. But he is in love with  Nissy so I thought I am imagining things now you also feeling same.

Y/n: Will Nissy misunderstood me? 

Neo: No she won't.

Y/n: Okay I am adding her.

Neo: Okay baby

Nissy: Hey Baby what's up

Y/n: When you will stop flirting me?

Neo: Hey She is my girlfriend....

Nissy: You made the move or else I would had made her mine.

Neo: You having boyfriend remember.

Nissy: No I don't want him I want y/n give her to me.

Neo: No way she is mine.

Y/n: Can you guys stop please, always this topic. I want to talk with you Nissy about mark.

Nissy: What happened sweet heart?

Neo: I am warning you she is my girlfriend..

Y/n: NEO I SAID STOP IT ** in anger**

Nissy: **hehe** cold down and tell me what happened.

Y/n: **sigh** Is everything with you and mark are okay?

Nissy: Yah okay..

Y/n: Be honest

Nissy: **sigh** no we fighting again.

Y/n: Why?

Nissy: Just random things..

Y/n: He messaging me separately.

Nissy: What he told?

Y/n: He talking like he likes me.. But I am not responding to him.

Nissy: He keep asking me about you y/n I don't like it that's why fight came

Neo: What that bastard thinking about Mmm? He is testing my patience level. First of all Nissy I don't like you dating him. Now it seems like he is interested in y/n.