24. Depression

Cont...

Author's Pov:

Before y/n cut her hand with knife a loud scream stopped her, but there is a mild cut.

It's y/n's sister flora she is the one who screamed to stop y/n's action.

(Flora - she is y/n's sister, means relative. She is 17 years old same age as Yeonjun, but yeonjun is older than flora by months, flora is very mature. Y/n and flora are really close they shared everything happens with them no secrets between them)

Flora planned to give surprise to y/n in her house as y/n's mom and dad went out and yeonjun also went to play in his friend's house. But flora is the one who got surprised by y/n's action.

Flora: unnieee ** panicked voice** wha- what are you doing?

Y/n didn't said anything, immediately hugged flora without saying anything flora also hugged back. Y/n started to cry she cried, cried and cried for 1 Hour. Flora didn't stopped y/n from crying she also joined with y/n and cried.

After y/n became calm, unnie please tell me what happened. Why you took this decision? Y/n  explained everything.

Flora: That bastard how dare he choosed to support that bitch? I will kill her. She hurted you and acting like she is the victim. Where this bastard lost his brain? He is your lover how come he is supporting her? I didn't liked him from the starting but you loved him so I accepted. If I see him i will kill him for sure.

Y/n: Flora... **in broken voice** he told that our kisses and hugs are nothing to him we didn't had sex so he saying it's fine. But I am feeling disgusting I let him touch me, he have seen me in my nudes but isn't that anything to him?

Flora: He was the disgusting one don't think about that you are disgusting. You are really precious for me and our family. Your friends they also love you so much. You need time unnie don't stress yourself I am here with you.

Y/n: There friends portrayed me as a bitch when the real bitch is that Nissy.

Flora: They are walking shits don't take there words into your heart.

Y/n: I still don't know the reason for this breakup. Without clear clarity he did this. He saying now his status and our status won't match.

Flora: What the actual fuck that bastard want? He is the one who proposed you, and wanted you so badly but now status coming? If the status is important why he loved you? I wish he will die soon.

Y/n: Yes everything  changed when that bitch entered. May be she likes him, I told him this but he scolded me I don't know what I am to him.

Flora: That's it you are not going back to him, let them fuck each or do anything we don't care. You say okay to the arranged marriage which uncle and aunt asked you long back Mmm? Its not gonna happen tomorrow but you should move on.

Y/n: I can't immediately forgot him I want time. ** tears falling down**

Flora: Take as much time you want unnie but don't go back to him. I can't lose you. Today if I was one minute late what you would have done?

Y/n: I am sorry flora, I lost my mind. I couldn't handle this pain I wanted to end it.

Flora: I know unnie it gonna be really hard but you are strong I know you will overcome this, focus on your career, family and friends okay?

Y/n: I will try flora.

Flora: Promise me you won't do this again.

Y/n: I promise I won't think about ending my life.