7. Near by

Cont...

Author's POV:

Hobi: What about you guys moving to the apartment opposite to y/n's one?

Jungkook: The things will be shifting there tomorrow. Its our men's who is moving it so they will take care of everything.

Hobi: Jessica and lily when they both are coming?

Tae: They told in three weeks, having some issues in getting Visa.

Hobi: I will take care of the process, I want them to be with Y/n soon. Another three weeks means its to much.

Hobi: That bastard knows everything about y/n i think he is somewhere near by y/n all the time.

Tae: Wait hyung let me call Jessi and lily.

Tae called to Jessi but she didn't pick up her phone, he tired for lily after five to six rings she took her phone.

In phone call:

Tae : Hey Lily, I know its early morning wake up. I want to talk something about y/n.

Lily: yes tae I am awake tell me what happened?

Tae: Where is Jessi?

Jessi: I am also here tae.

Tae sighed and explained what happened to y/n today, Jessi and lily gasped.

Jessi: How this can happen the day one she came to USA, just kill that bastard.

Lily: How is she now? is twinkle okay?

Tae: yes she is okay, we came to have dinner in jin hyung's restaurant, she is with jin hyung she became normal.

Tae: We will kill him Jessi once time comes.

Afrer hearing y/n is okay,Lily and Jessi sighed in relief.

Tae: Me and kook met Hobi hyung here, I told about the Visa taking time. He told he will take care of that. I will hand over the phone to Hobi hyung.

Lily & Jessi: Sure Tae...

(Hobi took the phone from tae. He also knows everyone around y/n, only y/n dont know anything about him, when she will know about this how she will react? you will know that later, lets get back to the story)

Hobi: Hey girls, how are you?

Lily: we are fine oppa, how are you?

Hobi: I am good.

Jessi: Tell us oppa, anything we need to do for Visa?

Hobi: You guys don't need to do anything I will tell namjoon to help you with the visa, I want you guys to start packing everything what you needed. You will be here in a one and half week.

Hobi: I dont want y/n to be alone, we doubting that bastard is near by y/n and waiting for the right time. We going to change our plan.

Jessi: okay oppa we will do that.

Lily: Until that who will be with y/n?

Hobi: Don't worry until that Taekook will not let her alone. Also Jungkook pushed y/n to tell what happened exactly on the incident. We want to gather all the details about them. I Know you guys tired to get it but y/n is stubborn, that why kookie used his trick.

Hobi: Probably she will tell everything to tae day after tomorrow, once you guys come here I will tell everything.

Jessi & Lily: Okay oppa, we will start preparing everything.

Hobi: okay take care girls, I'll take to you later, namjoon will contact you.

The call ended, Hobi turned towards Taekook, and said I told them everything, I will inform this to namjoon also, they will be here soon. Taekook nodded there heads.

Jungkook: It means our plan changing?

Hobi: Yes kook, everything going to change.

Jungkook: So you going to reveal your face to the public?

Hobi: Yes kook.

Tae: That means you meeting y/n early?

Hobi: Yes tae, First I thought I will make her mine once she has fallen for me, but no this going to be an arrange marriage, even though she is not ready to accept me we need to do it.

Tae: But Hyung! it kinda looking as a forced one, please reconsider.

Hobi: I know tae she is not ready for this but we don't have any other option, If I had confessed my feelings before, she wouldn't never been in this situation, I let her choose a person whom she loved but it was the worst mistake I have made. Because of this she suffered enough. She will hate me but I am believing she will forgive me.

Jungkook: Hyung is right tae. Think about today if we are not there what would have happen to her? I forced her to explain the incident to you and also told her to met the person and need to give chance for the relationship. but this is going to be an marriage and love.

Jungkook: Its Hobi hyung so we don't need to be scared, you told she admired hyung today, May be she will also give chance let's do this for our y/n.

Tae: Okay hyung let's do this. I trust you.

Hobi: Thanks tae. If I inform this to y/n's parents they will surely accept it.

Hobi: Until we are ready with everything don't let y/n know about this, we should not give her any chance to backoff. I know I am going to hurt my y/n but no other option.

Taekook nodded as yes.

Jungkook: Hyung!! how you trained shadow and jack they both teased mark so much.

Hobi: **chuckled** That was done by Suga he was the one who teached them that, after that incident y/n was not letting anyone around her and stressing out. So I gave y/n's parents this cats they also accepted them without saying anything. As a result this cats changed y/n.

(Author to Suga: May be cat understood cat language🤌)

Taekook gave a small smile. Hobi said you guys leave, it already late. It was a long day for you guys and y/n also. Be in y/n's apartment as planned. Taekook told okay and went to call y/n.

The trio started walking, y/n started talking this and that, she forgot that she is hurt before, Taekook also listening all of that and they reached y/n's apartment.

Y/n gave the extra blank to Taekook, they both told Good night to y/n and went to the another room for sleeping.

Y/n changed into her night dress and completed her night routine. she saw the time it was 1'o clock, She put her phone in charge and fallen asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liking it. Show you support :)

Vote, Comment and share the story with your friends. Thank you in advance💜