16. Hyungs

Cont...

the call got connected with Hobi.

Tae: Hyung....

Hobi: What happened tae?

Tae: Hyung I am sorry.. Because of me y/n got hurt today.

Hobi: Tae relax, first tell me what happened......

**Tae told everything to to Hobi** 

Tae: Don't be mad at me hyung, I am really sorry ** in broken voice**

Hobi: **sighed** Tae, don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong. Y/n got hurt its not because of  you, its because of that girl. Please don't blame yourself. 

Hobi: I am not mad at you Tae bear. Don't overthink. Your hyung will handle everything, I will meet you in school in half an hour okay?

Tae: okay hyung

**The call got disconnected**

Kook: Are you okay baby?

Tae: Yes, I am okay kook. Hyung told he will be here in half an hour.

Kook: okay then will go and see what they doing.

Tae: Yeah come let's go. Y/n's Dad told that she will get fever whenever she got hurt.

with that they both went to met the others who went outside of the school. When they reached they saw that y/n is enjoying her ice cream. Taekook went near them.

Y/n: one strawberry ice cream and one mint chocolate ice cream please.

Taekook smiled at y/n, y/n also returned the smile. They all enjoyed there ice cream. After paying they all returned to school. 

Tae: Twinkle, Your dad will be here in an hour. But you don't want to be in the principle office. 

Y/n: Why?

Kook: Because you are coming with us to the medical room to take rest. Your dad said that you will get fever whenever you got hurt.

Y/n: He exposed me....

Tae: Yeah he did now come. You guys go to the class and inform the teachers what happened. Lily please inform in kook class also.

They said okay and all went to inform the staff that what happened exactly. Taekook took y/n to the medical room and informed the doctor about this. The doctor also said okay let her take rest if  anything I will be here to take care of her.

After ten to fifteen minutes y/n slept, She sleeping peacefully. Hobi called tae and asked where he needs to come tae told him to come to medical room. After five minutes Hobi came to the medical room wearing a black mask and a cap. Kook told this way hyung and showed where y/n is sleeping peacefully.

He immediately removed his mask and cap and went near tae who is sitting beside y/n. He ruffled tae's hair.

Tae: You came hyung.

Hobi: Yeah bear. How are you feeling now?

Tae: I am okay hyung.

Hobi: How are you kook? Finally you confessed to my brother. 

Kook: Yes hyung all because of your Twinkle. She made me to get jealous, In that I confessed.

Hobi: **Chuckled** Yeah she is a naughtily girl who made me to fall for her completely, without knowing that she is sleeping peacefully.

Tae: Hyung, Twinkle's dad will be here in 20 minutes.

Hobi: Who is coming from your side Jungkook?

Kook: Its my namjoonie hyung and Jin Hyung.