Chapter 25- I will cage you

Shreya's POV

I stepped out of the bathroom while rubbing my wet locks with a towel trying to dry it when I spotted Ekansh Bhai Sa standing near the window and looking somewhere outside.

"Are you snooping around?" I questioned. He turned around and looked at me with............ pity and sympathy in his eyes.

"Why are you looking at me with pity and sympathy?" I asked again. I hate it when people look at me like this.

I just...... I just don't want anyone's sympathy and pity. All these years I have handled myself very well without anyone's pity and sympathy.

I'm strong enough to handle myself. If I was able to handle myself all these years without anyone's support, I'm sure I can handle myself in the future too.

"When you have a friend like Avni, anyone will feel pity for you, Gudiya." He said, shaking his head with a disheartened expression.

"Don't talk rubbish about my friend." I scolded him. How can he say anything about my friend?

I will smack his head if he speaks nonsense about my friend. Does he even know how much Avni means to me?

She isn't stupid like him.

"I'm not stupid."

"Huhh?" I looked at him dumbfounded. How come he knew what I was thinking?

Is he a mind reader?

"Why are you here?" I rolled my eyes at him and asked him.

"Come sit, Let me dry your hair." He said and pulled me into the closet with him.

He made me sit in front of the dressing table,  took the towel from my hand, and started to pat dry my hair.

After drying my hair from the towel he started to dry my hair with a hair dryer.

"Ouch," I winced as the air of the dryer burned my scalp.

"What happened, Gudiya?" He asked with concern filled in his voice.

"You burned my scalp," I complained with a pout while my gaze met him through the mirror.

"Sorry." He said with a sheepish smile.

Stupid human.

"Will be careful from now on." He added and true to his words, he did stay careful and put all of his focus on drying my hair.

My Bhai Sa.

"Rana Sa will kill you if he sees you touching my hair." I said with a smile on my face.

My husband is a jealous person. He gets jealous of the air I breathe. According to him, I shouldn't breathe air, rather the thing I should breathe is Rana Sa, himself.

"Why?" He asked me, bulging his eyes out.

I laughed at his reaction and replied,

"He hates it. According to him, he should be the only one taking care of me, my every need and want."

"I'm your brother, Gudiya." He complained.

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "Talk to Rana Sa, Bhai Sa."

For a few minutes, we sat in silence, and again Bhai Sa broke the silence.

"Are you happy, Gudiya?" He asked me as he massaged my scalp.

"Why are you asking this Bhai Sa?" I turned towards him and asked him with confusion.

From where did this question pop into his mind? Did something happen?