Chapter 6- How about we break our beds with our deeds?

Ranvijay's POV

"Maharaj, you came," Tanika said with a big smile plastered on her face, relief washing over her.

Oh, I would love to snatch that relief from her. Her hands over her head, tied. So now, my men don't want to let the person sit who has hurt their Queen.

"I knew you would come for me. How can you not come for me when you love me so much? Maharaj. Of course, you will come to save me." She said while showing her disgusting smile.

"Ohh so you love her so much. How come I don't know about it? You wounded me, Maharaj. You are cheating on my bhabhi sa." An annoying voice rang behind me. I very well recognize this voice.

Who else can it be other than my annoying best friend?

Ekansh Sharma.

"Cheating? Bhabhi Sa? What are you talking about? I'm here. Maharaj came here to save me." She said, her face filled with confusion.

"Why would I come here and save you when I'm the one who kidnapped you." I said with a smug look. I could see her face pale with this new information.

"Wh.... What? How? You love me, that's why we were going to get married yesterday."

"Hahahaha"

"God I will die," Ekansh said, still laughing while holding his stomach.

"You don't know, do you? My bad, how could you know when you are caged here, totally cut off from the outer world." 

"News flash, I'm your lovely, handsome, and awesome anchor Ekansh Sharma presenting you the latest news that Our Maharaj here," he looked at  me while turning his palm into a fist and holding it in front of his mouth as if he held a mic and smirked at me then turned towards her. "got married yesterday."

"W.. wh... What?" she shouted. And I wanted to bang her head into the wall.

"You love me, that's why you sent your marriage proposal to me. Didn't you?" she asked. Her eyes were wide as if they would fall any moment. Well, soon I will pluck those eyes that witnessed My Wife's pain and tears.

In this whole fucking world, I will be the only one who will witness her emotions whether it's happiness, fear, pain, or tears.

But, her words made me remember My Queen's words.

'Why did you send your marriage proposal to Tanika dii and not me? Answer me?'

"Ahhh, I didn't tell you the full news, right? My bad. Our King Ranvijay Singh Rathore married the woman he loves, i.e. Our Queen Shreya Ranvijay Singh Rathore." He said, with pride filled in his voice. Who won't feel proud of my queen?

"No, you love me. I know. That's why we were engaged for four years." She shouted.

"No, I didn't love you. You rather disgust me." I said in a stern voice.

"Duhh, tell her the truth." Ekansh said.

"Wait, let me do the honors." He added and proceeded to speak further.

"He never loved you. You were just a means for him to marry Shreya. He has been in love with her for the past four years, not you. You know your parents, right? They don't like Shreya –no- they hated her to the core, well you too hate her so if he had sent the proposal for Shreya then they would have denied it. So we thought, why not send the proposal to their worthless golden child and kidnap her, on the wedding day, just an hour before the wedding."

"It's the wedding of 'The King Of Rajasthan'. If the bride went missing then someone has to take her place. If the people got to know that their beloved king's bride ran away then what would they do to the bride's family? And for a replacement who would be better than the bride's sister? So we kidnapped you to replace the bride and see it worked. Shreya did get married to him. Didn't she? How won't she be married to him after all of this plan is made by our smart and mighty king? He does know how to manipulate everything and put it in his favor" He said in a sweet voice with a smile on his face while roaming around her and doing actions with his hands, as if he was telling her a story and not a brutal truth of the façade I created just to marry Shreya.