QNA

Ok, so first thing I'm very upset with you guys. I thought many of you would comment on your favorite parts or how all of you liked it. How was Shreya's outburst and Ranvijay's POV I hardly got comments on these things. You guys just said to update soon.

Well, how did you guys like Ranvijay's POV? Who all expected him to kidnap Tanika? We'll know more about Ranvijay's love, obsession, passion, care, and possessiveness in upcoming chapters.

I know many of you have questions such as why he sent the proposal for Tanika when he already saw Shreya's face or knew her. Well, you all are welcome to guess.

I will keep the keep flashback of their meetings in upcoming chapters about, how and what Ranvijay did to marry Shreya.

Now the QNA part and I want a good amount of response on this otherwise I won't update the chapters.

1. What do you guys think about both the Main Leads of the book?

2. ⁠Which of the main character did you like the most?

3. ⁠What do you guys think about Shreya?

4. ⁠What do guys think about Ranvijay?

5. Which part of the book did you guys liked the most.

6. ⁠Are you guys enjoying the book? If not then please let me know?

7. ⁠Do you guys think the book is going on a slow pace?

8. ⁠What do you guys think about Shreya's outburst?

9. ⁠Is the story interesting and keeping you all on the edges?

10. Will you guys read a book if I published one as a paperback?

Please answer all the questions. Don't leave me heartbroken. And if guys are wondering if I'm reading your comments or not than please be assured that I'm reading each and every comment. I'm not replying doesn't mean I'm not reading it. It's just that I don't like to reply as I think it will be on public. I'm wired. I know. Readers who texted me on Instagram do know that, I'm replying each and every message. If guys wanna let me know something then please text me on Instagram. I'm always available on it.

And for the update, you guys know what to do. Till then stay safe and take care.

Simran Chaudhary.