Chapter 17- Murderer

Ranvijay's POV

"Why are we here?" Ekansh asked as we walked inside the den. Rajat trailing behind us.

"For some answers." I replied as we stepped inside the room where Ishaan is kept. He was standing with both of his hands tied to the chain. His head was bowed down. His upper body part was naked and only boxes on his lower. Marks were visible on his body. My men did a good job.

"We followed your word Maharaj." Rajat said.

I turned to my right to see a bucket filled with water kept there. I went towards the bucket and picked it up.

Splash.

"Please, ple.. please don't do it. I will never see any girl now, forget about touching them. Please leave me." he begged.

"He has been saying the same words all this time." Rajat added.

"Too bad, I'm here for fun. You all won't spoil it." Ekansh said.

He dramatically ran towards me while flying his hands in the air and started to pull my sleeves , "You won't spoil my fun, would you Maharaj?" he said with a pout and batting his eyelashes.

Something flashed in front of my eyes when I saw Ekansh just now. It's like I have seen someone else who has a similar face structure just like him.

"Rajat," I shouted.

"Maharaj" he replied.

"Throw him in one of the cells." I ordered.

Ekansh being Ekansh put his hand on his mouth dramatically and said, "You wounded me Maharaj. Jaye hum aapse baat nahi karte."
(Go, I will not talk with you.)

I looked at him when he said that and only one person came into my mind, Rani Sa.

"Rajat," I said loudly.

"I will follow your order right away Maharaj." he said and walked to Ekansh.

"Touch me and be ready to be beheaded." Ekansh said.

"You are threatening my people?" I asked.
He smirked and replied, "Mere pyare Jija Sa, abhi toh humhari behan bass aapse baat nahi kar rahi. Agar humhe kuch ho gaya toh woh aap ko ish duniya se hi gayab kar dengi. Then how will you have kids with her?"

(My lovely brother-in-law, right now my sister is just not talking to you. If anything happens to me she will make you disappear from this world.)

"Jija Sa, I liked that. Call me that again." I said.
(Brother-in-law)

He and Rajat looked at him with their eyes balled out and lips parted.

"You only heard that one word?" Ekansh asked.

I turned away from him. Why haven't I thought about it before? He calls Rani Sa sister and that will make me his Brother-in-law.

Jija Sa, hmmmm.

Rajat and Ajay too think of Rani Sa as their sister, they should also call me Jija Jii.

"Maharaj?" I was still lost in my thoughts when a weak voice brought me back and brought back my anger too.

This fucker can't let me be happy for a second too.

I raised my hand to punish him but stopped when I heard Rajat asking something from me for the first time.

"Can I punish him, Maharaj?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I don't want his blood, no not even his touch on you." he replied.