HER UNKNOWN IDENTITY

Surprise.

It's a story about two souls who yearn for each other, and their desire to be one and exist together.

-Her Unknown Identity.

A girl who was declared dead on the day she was born. Hidden from the world, unknown to the world about her existence. One prophecy that changed the life of an innocent soul. She was alone but a happy and peaceful soul but everything changed when the prophecy became her reality.

One look at her and he became obsessed with her. Used to stare at her from a distance while she watched the water flow. Water as peaceful and calm as her but can be dangerous when it comes to destruction just like her.
One sinful night changed their life.

The day they got married she had to leave him as he couldn't protect her honour from his own family. Five years of pain and separation, she came back with two little surprises besides her but this time with a different identity. An identity many knew but never saw the face.

He was begging for her forgiveness and trying his best to reunite them but she was hell bent down to be away from him. Both of them loved each other, yearning for eachother but couldn't be one.

"You are my wife. You will be with me." his madness.

"I need to be away from you so that I can protect you." her promise.

Time to see who will win this fight of love.

...................

Hii everyone,

Today is my birthday and I'm very happy to announce the book I'm writing for publication.

I haven't given much details of the book and the name of the characters as I'm waiting for the script to be finished and will announce the names of the characters when I get the paper back in my hand.

Hope you all like the context I have written.

I don't know what to say.

Thank you for all the support.

Take care.

Simran Chaudhary.