Chapter 13- Ekansh is pregnant

Ranvijay's POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked being pissed with this fucker. Why does he have to come right now?

As he stepped in, Rani Sa moved away from me and stood up.

"You shouldn't stand up in his respect. He doesn't deserve any respect." I said.

'Especially for ruining my precious time with you.' I said the last part in my mind.

"You wounded me Maharaj." he said, placing his right hand over his heart and with some nasty hurt emotions in his eyes.

My wife just giggled at his antics while I stared at her while she escaped those melodies from her pretty lips.

"Maharaj ke Rani Sa. I'm starving." he said, patting his stomach.

Lie.

He just wants her out from here so that he can ask me questions.

"I will bring something for you, right away," she said.

"You are the sweetest." Ekansh said while wiping his fake tears.

Drama.

She smiled and walked out of the room to make something for this jerk.

"Are you pregnant? You are too high on your emotions today." I said while rising from the couch and looking at him, annoyed.

"Yes, I'm pregnant." he replied while I rolled my eyes at his drama.

"The father of this baby is you." he cried out, making a disgusted face.

"Mujhko Rana ji maaf karna, main pet se ho gaya." he sang while coming towards me, slowly thumping his feet. Dancing.

(Forgive me Rana ji, I got pregnant.)

I looked at him horrified by his nonsense act.

I looked behind him to see if anyone was present there. Especially my wife. I don't want her to see this. 

He came towards me and touched my arm when I jerked his hand away.

"Don't touch me." I shouted but he slowly batted his eyelashes.

"You didn't say that when we were making love on that rainy night. That day you touched every part of me. You touched my soul, Maharaj." he said, giving me those looks with his eyes.

I cringed at his behaviour. I need a shower.

"I will throw you out." I growled.

He just shrugged his shoulders and sat on the couch where precisely I sat and made himself comfortable.

"You saw everything that happened to her?" he asked.

I walked behind the desk and sat on my chair like a king, that I am.

"No," I replied. I saw many things but not everything, just like how I didn't see that her parents had burned her back. I wonder what else I missed.

"I saw most of them." I corrected him.

"I always thought that you have kept people behind her, like Ajay, and behind those nasty people who hurt her. But never knew you had planted cameras in their house."

"What else are you hiding from me?"  he asked.

I didn't reply to him. I don't know what to say. I always thought he knew.

"You are not going to reply? This is not fair. You should answer me. Are you even hearing what am I saying?"  he sighed when he didn't get any response from me.