Chapter 22- Dance in the den

Ranvijay's POV

"How are you doing?" I asked the old man, scratching my right eyebrow, trying to erase the tension.

Please note the sarcasm.

"Tanika won't speak a word." he whispered as blood dripped from his head and the corner of his mouth. The bruises on his face, the way he sat on his knee after My Rajat Sale Saheb had beaten the shit out of this bastard.

His scream, moan of pain, and shouting of these women while seeing the man of their house being beaten up like crap.

What a feeling.

I wanted to share this feeling with Ekansh too but that fucker is late like always. What now, is he going to enter like a soap opera queen who is always late?

I turned my head to Tanika and asked, "You won't speak?"

"You know my condition if you want to hear a word from my mouth."

"Your condition is in her way." a wicked smile appeared on her face as soon as she heard me. She thinks she can destroy My Wife.

I will burn this whole fucking world for my woman and this bitch thinks I will allow my wife to be affected by her words. My original plan was to never let them meet my Rani Sa. Even when Tanika said my wife is a murderer and she will speak the whole damn truth when my wife is in front of her so that she can hurt my wife more.

Does she really think that if anything were to hurt my wife, I would stand here and ask my wife to come here? How stupid is she?

"How are you?" I turned my head to the side to see the old woman who sat on her knees, disarranged hair, tears trailing her eyes while her cheeks had a touch of redness.

'A touch of redness? You mean her whole face is red. I feel pity on her for the amount of slap she receives these days.' ohh he is back.

'Doesn't she deserve it?' I asked.

'She deserves the worst, don't slack behind Rana Sa.' he said.

'You shouldn't tease me and don't call me Rana Sa. Only Rani Sa has that right.'

'I'm your soul.' he complained.

'Yet you aren't Rani Sa so shut up. Only she can call me that. No one else.'

'Did you understand?' I asked but didn't get any response. He must have run away.

'You mean got angry Rana Sa.'

'Shut up.' I shouted in my brain.

"Where is Ekansh?" I whispered, annoyed. He needs to be here and he is late.

"Maharaj I.................." Before Rajat could finish his sentence we heard music.

I turned around only for me to spit fire from my eyes on that one person who entered the den with music blasted on his phone, the music was in some foreign language.

Who else can it be other than Ekansh who would come to the den while dancing?

Ughhh, this jerk.

He moved his hips from left to right and vice versa with every step he took with his hands lifted upwards, turning and rotating them. The smile on his face while he danced indicated that he was very happy.

Was he crying a few hours ago in my office for his Dhanno?

I highly doubt that.

It looked like he was doing a Turkish dance but some other style was mixed in it.