Chapter 24- They should live

Ranvijay's POV

I sighed and sat on the chair and closed my eyes. I quickly opened my eyes when I again got the view of their dances.

This has been going on for nearly twenty minutes. Whenever I close my eyes I see My Rani Sa and her friends dancing.

I never thought I would see My Rani Sa dancing like that.

'But she was having fun.'

'Indeed she was' I replied as for the first time I agreed with this brain of mine.

Hey bhagwan, yeh kya dikha diya aapne.

(Ohh God, what did you make me see?)

"That woman is crazy." Ekansh barged into my study room.

"I'm your king. You should be announced and you should receive my approval before you step in in my presence." I said, my eyes closed.

"Are you forgetting I'm your Rani Sa's brother, your brother-in-law? I'm allowed to enter wherever I want to, without anyone's permission." he replied, pressing force on the word 'permission'.

"Ekansh, not right now," I said.

Believe me, I have no energy nor any will to have a chat with this fucker. Why is he here?

"I can understand Raja Jii, you are still traumatised." He responded and I quickly opened my eyes. I saw him sitting on the couch as he shook his head.

I grabbed the first thing my hand could touch and threw it at him.

"Ouch. Why are you beating me? This is the second time in a day you have hit me." he hissed and shouted as the mouse kissed his annoying cheeks. He rubbed his cheeks while I glared at him.

Can't he see that I'm in distress and here he is annoying me?

'No, he can't'

'Not now, you too' I replied to my brain.

My brain isn't brain-ing anymore.

"Ekansh stop it before I........" I couldn't complete my sentence as the door of my study was opened again.

Avni Shah appeared from the other side of the door.

Ekansh turned his head to her and a smirk appeared on his stupid face as soon as he saw her.

He turned to me with his same stupid smirk, stood up from his place and gave me some more trauma.

"Tinku Hamra Cinema Ka Deewana, Zor Zor Se Gaye Gaana Zor Zor Se Gaye Gaana"

(This little one of mine is a lover of cinema and it's singing songs loudly)

"Tinku Hamra Cinema Ka Deewana, Zor Zor Se Gaye Gaana Zor Zor Se Gaye Gaana"

(This little one of mine is a lover of cinema and it's singing songs loudly)

"Aisi Villan Jaisi Baate Na Kar Ban Ja Heroine Dhadka De Jia"

(Don't talk this way like a villian, become a heroine and make my heart beat)

"Ahhhhh"  he sang and brought his hand near his mouth and acted like a drama queen which he is when he sang 'Ahhhhh' with a naughty expression on his face.

I've been traumatised for my whole life.

I don't know if he was teasing me or his 'Crazy Lady.'

I just hope I won't get a call from Ekansh just for him to clarify if he is in love or not.

"Are you done?" she asked him with an annoyed expression on her face.

"No, I........."

"Leave it, not interested," Avni said, dismissing his incomplete sentence.