Chapter 42

Regina was elated that her parents chose this night to go out. The whole house was at their disposal, and she intended to use this opportunity to the fullest.

The moment they stepped over the threshold, she was all over Marcus, wrapping her arms around him and kissing, kissing, kissing. He was right there with her, and he squished her to him, grabbing her legs and wrapping them around his waist. Without breaking their kiss, he brought to their chambers and their queen-size bed.

In jerky, frantic movements he took off her shirt and jeans, and kissing her collarbone, unclasped her bra, freeing her breasts.

Her blood boiled from sensations. She was already too close to see stars.

With trembling fingers, she unzipped his suit jacket, and he helped her to free himself. As soon as it was discarded, his arms were all around her again, and he was crushing her to him. Finally, they were skin to skin. She kissed and nipped his lips and jaw, and heard his toe-curling groan.

At last, she could feel his naked skin under her palms, and it was so smooth and ripped with lean muscles, just like she remembered from her ogling him. Moving her hands lower, she unzipped his pants and helped her to get rid of them. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer.

Their kisses were open-mouthed and feverish, she kissed him like she wanted to seep his soul from him from every place possible. Her hands were roaming down his biceps, to his back, and his ass, squeezing it tight. In response, he ground his erection against her core, and she almost climaxed. He continued to grind rhythmically, and it was all she needed to fell apart hugging him tighter. Her mouth opened in a silent scream and she finally saw stars behind her eyelids.

Returning back to Earth, she opened her eyes and saw Marcus stare down at her in awe. Her breath escaped her in short bursts, and she smiled at him.

"You are so beautiful, Regina," he whispered, and his voice felt like a caress in her most intimate places. She clenched her tights still feeling aftershocks of her orgasm, and he groaned rolling his eyes.

He bent his head to kiss her again, and she reached for his boxers to take them down. She wanted to feel every inch of him inside of her body and outside. When she reached his cock, he sucked in a breath. She stroked him, and he grew even bigger in her hand. She couldn't wait anymore.

"I need you inside, now," she whispered urgently, and he ripped her panties from her, freeing her from the last confines. She positioned him at her entrance and urged him with her thighs. She was so wet that he entered her in one hard stroke, and she gasped at how he stretched her to the point of a little pain, but at the same time, she marveled at that sensation. He filled her completely like it was the last piece of her body puzzle that was missing.

Finally, she felt whole.

She wiggled her hips to make him move, and it was all he needed. Groaning loudly, he started to move his hips faster in hard and deep strokes. He found her mouth, and their tongues clashed in an intimate dance. He gripped her hips harder, pinning her to the bed. The second orgasm hit her so hard that she shouted in her release and her spine arched, almost throwing him from her. Her vision blackened, and she closed her eyes, floating somewhere outside of her body. Still holding her tightly, soon he joined her, roaring his pleasure out collapsing on top of her.

They were not moving, bodies flushed and sweaty, breathing ragged and she didn't want this moment to end.

"Please don't leave me again," she whispered her plea, feeling vulnerable.

"Never again, my love." His eyes of a blue ocean were glittering like under the sunshine, and his oath settled her mind and soul, filling her with the purest love.