Part 36 (Final)

💚 Taehyung Pov •

My hands travelled to Jungkook waist making him breathless.

"Kook?"

"Yes, love?"

"I want to make love to you. I want to make you mine. I want to spend the night in your arms. Will you let me?" I asked him

"Yes.. Please" He said

I stood up and held my hand out to him. He smiled gently and placed his hand in mine before getting up from the couch. He took a few steps towards me and I pulled him into a hug before leaving kisses on his lips again.

"I'm going to make you enjoy tonight. And make you wish you never left. I will give you feel all the pleasure in the world and make you ask for more," I whispered in his ears.

"Hubby, Make me yours." Jungkook replied.

I carried him in my arms like a bride, and led us into the bedroom, where I intended to make him fall in love with me all over again. and claimed him to be only mine.

[ Don't worry guys taegukk was sleeping on his cot And they would try to be not loud 😜😜]

I gently placed jungkook on the bed and slowly climbed on top of him.
I kissed him again on the lips and gently held his face. He breathed into the kiss, as he tried to return the kiss with the same intensity.

I gently moved my lips with his, and brushed my tongue over his lips, begging for entrance and he opened his mouth a little, making me gently slide my tongue into his mouth and deepening the kiss.

I broke the kiss and held his hand.
I left trails of kisses on his entire arm, as he watched me with so much love. I looked back at him and smirked and He couldn't hide his bunny smile. I knew I was making him happy and my heart did a lot of flips when he smiled at me.

I continued to kiss him on the lips again, as he run his hands in my hair and back. I pulled him up to sit while I straddled him and slowly unzipped his hoodie all the way down, as I left kisses on his neck and shoulder. Jungkook was moaning all the way through, I'm loving how my lips was making him feel.

When I had take off his hoodie, I gently pushed him down on the
bed again and kissed him on the lips again and again. I lifted both his arms over his head, as I locked my fingers with his.

I broke the kiss and watched My love,my jungkook like he was a prize I was about to win while he begged me with his eyes to make love to him. I began to kiss his neck again, making sure to focus more on his most sensitive spot. He arched his back and squirmed under me, while I moved my kisses down his chest cavity, in between her nipples.

I loved how his sensitive skin felt on my lips, so soft and beautiful. As I licked in between his nipples, His moans increased. I knew I had found another sensitive spot and paid attention to it for five minutes, before devouring one of his nipple.

He seemed to have laid back on the bed and stopped moving so much.
I licked over his nipple and slowly moved my hands over his body, leaving his hands up above his head. He quickly wrapped his free hands around me, and continued to run them in my hair.

He was breathing hard now, as I continued to slowly arouse him by sucking his nipples gently one after the other. I encircled my tongue over his hardened nipples and sucked it gently as his moans returned. I was massaging the other one with my other hand gently, while I continued to work magic on the other one with my tongue.

With the way He was moving, I knew he was very wet but I wanted to make him more aroused. He had his eyes closed the entire time as his chest moved up and down. He was breathing very hard as he moved his hands above his head.