Part 20

___________________________________

It was very late night and here Taehyung was roaming on his bike here and there. He was not in his senses and was not knowing where he was going.

He then remembered that he had a business meeting in Japan which was due on next week. He pre-poned the trip and directly booked the tickets to complete the work.

For some days he won't be able to live
in that same house with Jungkook. He clearly cheated on him in front of his face and the slap was very cruel of him.

He got the tickets for like 7am in the morning. So he decided to wait in the airport itself for 7 hours. He was feeling immense pain in heart. He could literally feel his hearbeat stopped when he saw his love kissing someone else. Jungkook even moaned and kept kissing him for god knows how long.

He shrugged these thoughts and sat there still thinking about him. It was sure that Jungkook
was not going to leave his heart and mind so easily.

__________

Jungkook reached home and found the house still locked. He looked confused and looked here and there, Beacuse according to him Taehyung left before them so he should have been home by now.

"Mingyu Taehyung did not came till now." Jungkook said and showed him the locked door.

"Jungkook, please dont do the acting of worrying about him we saw your reality.
And I am feeling very tired so bye." Mingyu did not even listened to him and directly went.

Tears formed in his eyes. He did not expected his best friend to do this to him.

He then went in the house and opened the door. He could see that Taehyung suit blazer was kept on the couch. That means he did came home. But where is he now.?

Jungkook came towards it and held his blazer. He smelled it and it had smell of his cologne. He thought taehyung might have fallen asleep in the room.

'I will go and hug him. Lets see for how long you can be angry with me.' he thought in his mind and smiled.

He came in the room and lights were turned off. He switched on and went towards the bed. But the bed was completely empty.

''Maybe bathroom'' he thought and went towards bathroom but no one was there inside.

He opened Taehyung's cupboard and only some clothes were present. Half of his clothes were not there.

'Where, Why did he go with his clothes?
Did he left permanenty But I cannot assume things he had not told me anything. But I want to know about his whereabouts. I hope he is safe. What if something happened to him.' Jungkook thought and he could not help but cry..

'His eyes depicted so much pain. I cannot even imagine what he might have gone through when he saw me kissing yugy.' he thought sadly.

He sat down on the bed and badly missed Taehyung presence.

"Baby....see what your papa did. He did bad with your appa. He shouted on him. Now your Appa is angry with your Papa. He did not even say where he is going. I dont know if he is even fine. Baby your papa is a biggest fool..But today he really crossed all his limits. he shouldn't have talked to your appa like that and should not have slapped him." He sat caressing his belly and talking to baby.

"I know even you are angry with me but baby it would have been so good if I would have kissed him instead of that yugy. He might have not felt so embarassed in front of so many people." Jungkook kept talking to the baby.

He does not know when he slept while sitting in the same position.

___________

Next Morning🌞