Part 5

___________________________________________

The whole one week passed in a blink of an eye and finally It was the day when Jungkook was going to get married to Taehyung. "forcefully"

Jungkook was getting ready in his room as the wedding was going to be held in Jeon mansion itself.

Whole mansion was decorated beautifully with flowers and lightings and it was not looking less than a whole festival.

Jungkook got ready and looked at himself, He was looking so beautiful in white Suit.
His makeup was not very bold but he looks hot and sexy. He tried to tell his makeup artist to do the minimal makeup but who was he kidding, he was a freaking groom. Thinking that he had to keep quite.

Jungkook was looking at himself in the mirror and then he touched his belly. It still did not had a bump as he was only 6 week pregnant. But he mentally reminded himself to meet the doctor the very next day as he missed the appointment because of all this wedding nonsense.

Jungkook -"Baby..Dont worry Papa will only love you and will never leave you. And I also promise that I will not leave this Taehyung so easily. I will make his life a living hell. He claims to love me right. Lets see how much sacrifices and efforts he can do to make me happy.
Mr. Kim Taehyung I will not let you live peacefully. I will play mind and emotional games with you just wait and watch you will pay for snatching my comfortable life from me." Jungkook muttered angrily and a lone tear escaped from his eyes.

••• ••• ••• ••• •••

Kim Taehyung is so happy. finally he is getting married that to with the boy who he always loved. He could not stop his beautiful smile since last night while just thinking about marriage. He wore his black simple suit and get ready for his big day.

Jin -"Wow...Tae you look to handsome and hottie. Your husband will droll looking at you today" said Taehyung's brother-in-low Jin.

Taehyung looked down and smiled shyly

Taehyung -"Oh comeOn! hyung this is too much." he said

But Jin continued teasing him just than Namjoon and Ji-won entered.

Ji-won -"Oh Jinnie this is not done. You can't tease my Tae bear like this, Without me."

Taehyung's dead brother's wife Ji-won said the last past eyeing Taehyung and laughed loudly.

Taehyung-''Hyeongsu this isn't fair. I thought you were with me." whined Taehyung like a small boy.

Namjoon -"I think we should leave its really very late."

They all nodded but Taehyung said,

Taehyung -"Hyeongsu please take care of yourself, you are pregnant. Dont stress yourself ok."

Taehyung said looking at his sister-in-low who forgot to smile after her husband's death But today for Taehyung's sake she's faking smile.
Her situation is same like Jungkook. As even her husband died when she was initially pregnant but the only difference in the situation was that Eunwoo did not knew that Jungkook was pregnant and in this case Kim Soo-hyun knew he was going to be a father.

Ji-won -"Yes taehyung bear dont worry I will take care." she said assuring taehyung.

They all then left and finally reached Jeon Mansion and did all the rituals of the wedding.

TIME SKIP

Priest -"Let us begin," the priest started.

Priest -"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung."

The priest did a speech about marriage before asking us to hold hands.

He made us exchange rings and repeat our VOWS. Priest then turned to me and said,

Priest -"Jeon Jungkook, do you take Kim Taehyung to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Jungkook Mind - At that moment, I should've said no. I should've walked away and go back to my happy life. I should've save myself from the low life but instead I said.

Jungkook -"I do."

Priest -"Kim Taehyung, do you take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded
husband?"

Taehyung -"I do."
Taehyung quickly said without hesitation.

Priest -"With that being said, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss your groom."

Jungkook -'My heart started beating faster as that bastard Kim looked at me and started moving towards me. Before I could tell him no, I felt his soft, warm lips on my forehead. This means he kissed me on the forehead. I automatically closed my eyes. He made it short and the crowd clapped.'

Taehyung -''I won't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. My Bunny Husband."

He whispered into Jungkook ears before turning to the cheering crowd.

Jungkook -"Don't expect love from me,"

He said to Taehyung on their first day of being husbands.

Taehyung turns around to face Jungkook who has just become his husband, his first man ever in his 26 years of life. Both of their eyes connected and he just gets a grasp of what he has come into, he Said back.

Taehyung -"we will see and i will."

For the whole night, all he had been doing is talking to people. He don't know if they were Jungkook family or friends because he didn't even bother to introduce him. Jungkook didn't say a word to him from since they came here. Matter of fact, he wasn't even next to taehyung.

Mrs Jeon -"Jungkook now Taehyung is also your responsibilty take care of him son. And see that he has a life long partner in you."

Hee-jin said those words because she was so scared of his Son rude behaviour.
Jungkook just nodded because to him all these talks were just foolish and useless.

They then took blessing from Taehyung family and Taehyung and Jungkook got a bear hug from Jin.

Jungkook liked Jin because he was giving him a good vibes and was looking to him like he got a brother which he never had.

Ji-won also met them but did not say much and most of the time only gave a small faint smile. And this behaviour was noticed by our detective aka Kim Jungkook. But he let is go as he is no one to care so much.

Jungkook finally had to leave his house, correction big mansion to which he was very sad and even cried as he was now going to face all those things which he never in his life he though would have to go through.

He cried remembering eunwoo how he went in their house in his arms. He really loved him and cared for him. Thats what he thought.

Whenever their eyes were meeting Taehyung was giving him a big smile. And Jungkook was not understanding why the hell he was behaving this way when he just spoke to him rudely everytime.

'Maybe he is just showing off how good of a human being he is. What a showoff.' Jungkook thought and turned his face from Taehyung as he does not like two faced person the car arrived and Taehyung sat on the drivers seat and they left for their new journey.

___________________________________________

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜