Part 35

"Taehyung leave me. I don't want to talk to you"  Jungkook said trying to free himself from taehyung grip.

"Answer me first than i will leave   you"  Taehyung said.

"And first look at me. I am talking to   you"  He continued.

"Why?...did you even took a stand for me...No right? that day also that Jennie girl said that I don't even know what is cooking, that time also you remained quite And yesterday also you did not took a stand for me. Why would you do that...you don't love me isn't it"  He said and his eyes had tears.

"I did took a stand for you.  yesterday I did told aunty that it was not your fault And she told   you all this because Jennie said I want to leave you but you are not leaving me"  Taehyung said.

"Ohh so she knows that you want to leave me, You could have told me on my face Taehyung, why back stabbing"  Jungkook said with gritted teeth angrily.

"Jungkook, Jennie said that she is lying i never told her all this" 

Taehyung said he was getting irritated explaining him.

"Really, I can see you don't love me Taehyung and don't worry I will leave you if you are scared about that. I have nothing to do with   you, You were happy isn't it that i went away yesterday. You might
be praying that I shouldn't come back" 

Jungkook said  he was clearly misunderstanding him Taehyung.

"What are you speaking damm it." 

Taehyung said holding Jungkook shoulder tightly.

"I was searching for you like a mad man I searched for you in railway station, bus stations your old house. I was so tensed because i couldn't find  you anywhere" 

Taehyung said angrily. Jungkook looked at him suprised.

" You searched for me Really?"  He asked in a mere whisper.

"Yes And i should be mad at you Just because she told you anything   you ran away. Did you think once about me, where I will search you or about taegukk who literally cried for more than 2 hour for you" 

Taehyung said looking straight on Jungkook eyes.

"But how could I know that you love me That say you did not say that you love me too." Jungkook said crying.

"No. Now I don't love you. I hate   you...I hate..you so much because   you don't think that you should share your problems with me" 

Taehyung said and left banging his hand on the wall behind Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes his tears were flowing nonstop. He couldn't understand what happened to him suddenly

But the reason behind Taehyung behaving like this was jealousy he was jealous because  he could not see Yugyeom acting so good in front of Jungkook.

He was so angry and this was happening to him for the first time. Jungkook did not said anything and went towards their room. He was crying and he was not knowing what suddenly happened to Taehyung.

Jungkook saw that taegukk was going to wake up so he patted him and while doing that he fell asleep.

Taehyung was sitting outside alone,  He was crying because
even he does not know why did 
he behaved like this with him he always says that Jungkook is his prince,  He is his dream then how could  he do this to him?

"Fought with him?"  He  heard a voice he looked up only to see Halmeoni

"No, I shouted on him"  Taehyung said in a faint voice.