Part 4

___________________________________________

Mr Jeon -"Jungkook my son, I always wanted to take decisions in your life, but you never obliged to my decisions. I wanted you to accept my choice but you never did But today I am giving you one more chance. I always wanted you to get Married with Taehyung But you did not listened to me because Taehyung is poor But now I want you to marry Taehyung and then you can keep your baby."

Jungwoo said as if he was proposing a business deal to Jungkook

Jungkook -"What the actual hell Appa. Do you think I will marry this lowlife. Not even in dreams." he said sarcastically and started going towards his room thinking his Appa has probably gone insane.

Mr Jeon -"Jeon Jungkook, I have not finished yet If you don't agree to marry Taehyung then the door is wide open. You can leave and also please dont beg us to save your baby."

Jungkook Father said angrily and started going towards his room as he has already said his decision.

Jungkook -"Appa...please dont do this." he said crying in front of his Father.

Mr Jeon -"Yes or No Jungkook. I dont have whole day to waste on you." Jungwoo said angrily.

Jungkook was crying, He was helpless. He started hating Taehyung even more and was only listening to them for the safety of his unborn baby. He has no other choice but to agree because he knows that his family cares a lot about their reputation and bitchy people won't let him live happily just because he's a single mother/father. So after thinking all this he said

Jungkook -"Ye_Yes" he said stuttering

He is feeling pathetic for being this helpless.

'This all is Taehyung's plan, he loved me and wanted me since childhood.' he though looking at Taehyung disgustingly.

He was about to go upstairs when his father spoke.

Mr Jeon -"Wait, I have not completed yet..
1. After marriage you are going to leave this mansion and live with Taehyung.
2. You will not ask money from us.
3. You will lead your life as Taehyung your husband will keep you.
4. You will stop buying all expensive things unless and until it is given by your husband.
5. You will learn the value of money.
6. You cannot divorce him till 3 years of your marriage." his father said.

His eyes widened. All his comfort, all his money is for whom then, if they are going to make their one and only son live like a beggar.

Jungkook -"I dont agree all this.." he said stubbornly.

Mr Jeon -"Okey then get lost and Taehyung get ready to be the next CEO after my retirement" Jungwoo said looking at Jungkook.

Taehyung was just standing there in loss on words. He was literally sandwiched between Son and father's fight. And now Jungkook will hate him more he surely knew that.

Jungkook -"Appa Dont you dare. How can you give my rights to this low life. I am your only child. And only I have right on all your money and property.'' he said in a threatning voice.

How could he just let all the millions of property go in some strangers when he their only son is alive.

Mr Jeon -"Then be ready for the marriage and also listen to all my orders. I want you to learn worth of the money, then only I can appoint you as new CEO of Jeon Corporation." Jungwoo said like a professional business man.

Jungkook -"Deal, I will listen to all your orders and also marry this useless low life nerd, But you dont expect anything from me.." he said now looking at Taehyung and glared at him.

Taehyung -"Jung...Kook" He tried to speak but Jungkook left towards his room excusing himself.

At that time Jungkook was least interested in talking to him. As Taehyung was his biggest enemy who wanted what was his. His father's property.

Taehyung sighed and then started thinking what Jungwoo told him in the room.

Flashback

Jungwoo took taehyung in the room and said

Mr Jeon -"Taehyung I want to ask you something....Do you still love my Son.?"

Taehyung was shocked on how does Mr Jeon know all this, and he just managed to speak,

Taehyung -"Sir..I..how do you." he said getting hesitant.

Mr Jeon -"Oh comeOn! Taehyung do you really think that I dont know, that you loved my Son since when you both were kids." Jungwoo said.

Taehyung -"Sir..I..Yes I do.." He said looking at Jungwoo

Mr Jeon -"Its okey Taehyung and I am really happy, and you know that since I came to know I wanted Jungkook to marry you only, but my childish son fell in love with that eunwoo whom I dont even liked a bit. He was one arrogant and rude man. And Taehyung I want you to marry my son because I can only trust on you for him." Jungwoo said with teary eyes.

Taehyung -"Sir why are you crying.?"

He said because for him Jungwoo was like his own Father. And he could not see tears in his eyes because he respected him alott.

Mr Jeon -"No Taehyung I am so shameful of myself. I could not even raise my only Son properly. He has become so spoilt and only thinks about money and his status. I am telling you to marry him because I know only your love can tame him back and make him a better human being. He is not that cruel and you can bring kindness back in her. And dont worry about your living style. He will live the way you live and let him know how hard it is for someone to earn money and also let him show some importance to relations. He should give importance to people more than money. So will you Marry my Son Jungkook?" Jungwoo asked Taehyung with hopeful eyes.

Taehyung -"Sir, I dont have any problem in marrying him but he wont agree, He has already rejected me once and probably hates me." Taehyung voiced out his doubts.

Mr Jeon -"Taehyung that all is on me And you dont know the reason behind me hating Cha Eunwoo. When you get to know his actual face then you will start feeling disgusted around him.And one more thing, Taehyung the baby Jungkook is carrying is innocent. So if you are marrying him you have to take responsibilty of baby aswell. So will you please do this for me."

Jeon Jungwoo sat on his knees and joined his hands in front of Taehyung because at this point it was what he was finding correct. That was Jungkook's future with Taehyung.

Taehyung -"Mr Jeon, Dont do this. I cannot see you like this, you are like my own father and yes I agree to Marry Jungkook and also take responsibility of the baby as my own." Taehyung said holding Jungwoo hand.

Mr Jeon -"Thankyou so much Son and I know that my Son is like a devil but like an angel for those he loves. So please try to understand him. I have raised him with lots of love."

Taehyung -"Dont worry sir, I will always respect him and show him my love and care in every possible way." Taehyung said nodding his head.

Mr Jeon -"I will probably keep the wedding after this week so be ready, All the arrangements will be done And dont contact Jungkook in this week because I know he will try his best to make you back off from this wedding. My Son is very stubborn." Jungwoo said smiling remembering his Son.

Taehyung -"Yes sir, so should we go out now.?"

Mr Jeon -"One more thing, Don't call me Sir or Mr Jeon. Call me appa.

Taehyung -"OK Appa''

Flashback end

So this is how all this took place and Taehyung immediately left Jeon Mansion after their discussion because he was very scared of Jeon Jungkook's wrath.

___________________________________________

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜