Part 2

There is a big chaos in the Seoul National Hospital and people are running here and there.

Jungkook is continuously crying and is trying his best to find out what exactly has happened, but no one is ready to tell him the situation and the panic is rising in his heart with each passing second. He is clueless with the situation surrounding him, but one thing he is sure about is that...

THIS SOMETHING IS REALLY NOT RIGHT..........

Flashback

Jungkook is trying to call eunwoo since so long. Cause he just got the news that he is two weeks pregnant and he is literally on cloud nine since he got to know the good news.

It was thundering and Jungkook was not at all at peace, He was feeling as if something is happeing which is not right.. unknowingly his heart was sinking with each passing second.

He was alone in his penthouse because both of their families didn't like them. Means Jungkook's family doesn't like Eunwoo and Eunwoo's family doesn't like Jungkook. According to them Jungkook was very commanding and spoilt brat from a rich family.

He sighs shrugging his shoulder and decides to wait for him to call back, 'Maybe he is too busy to answer the call' he thinks and lay down on the couch in the living room and starts surfing through channels..

He decides to watch some news as it has been quite long since he did not watched one. And he had no information regarding political and social issues.

He is alone in this big penthouse, in which he lives with eunwoo as he cannot live in a small one room apartment. It is against his pride to reside in a small apartment.

Then his eyes fall on a news channel. He decided to keep an eye on them when suddenly he heard

"Attack on Police Officers while they were on a mission, 7 died on the spot and 12 injured severly.."

His heart literally stops beating.............

Flashback end

And since then he is running around in the hospital and is trying to find out about his boyfriend who was in the same mission.

Soon he finally found out and ran towards the OT where his boyfriend was being treated.

There he saw Eunwoo family standing outside looking quite worried. He went to them and said to eunwoo's mother

Jungkook -"Mrs Cha where is Eunwoo"

Mrs Cha -"Dont you dare say my son's name from that dirty mouth of yours. This is all because of you."

Eunwoo's mother said while crying and started shouting on him, He was stood there blank as he was not understanding how the hell he was the reason behind eunwoo's ill health..

Then suddenly the door opened of the OT and doctor came out.

Eunwoo's father ran towards the doctor and held his hand

Mr Cha -"Doctor how is my son..?"

He enquired worried about his sons condition.

Doctor -"Im Sorry Sir, He Is No More"

The doctor said looking down, he than patted Mr Cha shoulder and left.

Jungkook -"No"

He shouted and took support of a steel chair as she was stumbling, due to instant shock. Tears started to fall from his doe eyes as he could not believe that his love, his boyfriend and the father of his unborn baby died.

He could not even give him the news regarding his pregnancy, He could not tell him that he was going to be a father. Suddenly Eunwoo's mother took long strides and came towards Jungkook.

Mrs Cha -"SHUT-UP, just Shutup you bitch. You are a witch, you ate my son. You kept him away from me."

Eunwoo's mother said and slapped him so hard across his face.

'Wth, how am I involved in his death..?' Jungkook thought holding his cheek and trying his best to stay strong in front of the woman who was wrongly accusing him.

Jungkook -"Mrs Cha dont you dare cross your limits. You are my boyfriend mother therefore I am tolerating you, Otherwise dont forget I am capable to send you behind the bars."

He said angrily because he could not bear anyone abusing him. He is Prince of his life and treats himself like one.

Mrs Cha -"How much low will you fall more? Dont you have any shame. You distanced me from my son and now acting all saint and not to forget your disrespect towards elders."

Jungkook -"You have not right to disrespect me ok And listen I am carrying your son's baby in my womb. So you better stay in your limits."

He said crying but still in angerness.

Mrs Cha -"Ooh! what a news. Now you will go through the same pain I am going through right now. I will make you abort your baby and then you will realise what is a loss to loose your own child." She said with so much hatred.

Jungkook -"No!! Don't you dare say that again. Don't forget who I am. My father is a billionaire, he won't leave you."

He said in defence. but inside he was afraid of her.

Mrs Cha -"Hahaha!! Your rich father no more talks to you since you fought with him for this relationship"

Eunwoo Mother said and she is absolutely right. Ever since he got into a relationship with Eunwoo, he completely forgot his parents and didn't talk to them even once.

Jungkook -"Old lady. They are my parents and they love me. They will accept me and they are not like you behind the life of their unborn grandchild." He said with full venom.

Mrs Cha -"lets see who gets what but just keep one thing in your mind Jeon Jungkook. I have lost my son and you too will loose your baby." She spat angrily.

Jungkook -"Dont live in a dream you old fat cow." He said and turned towards Eunwoo's room to meet him for the last time.

Mrs Cha -"I dont want you to meet my son, he does not need you." again she said with her ear bleeding voice.

Jungkook -"Did I asked your permission oldie."

He said and entered in room. As soon as Jungkook entered he saw him lying on the hospital bed lifeless. Eunwoo's body was fully damaged. It was difficult to even recognize him. Jungkook was continuously looking at him and his tears were betraying him. Indeed he is a strong and ill mannered men but he cannot take pains so easily. He even cried for days when he fought with his parents. He was feeling as if Eunwoo will wakeup any moment and will embrace him in his arms. He was craving for his touch, for his warmth.

Jungkook -''I love you.''

He mumbled and ran away from there because it was not good for his baby to be in that room for long time. Therefore he then sat in his car and decided to finally confront his parents.

He knows it is going to be very tough as his parents are very disciplined people and for them relationship was a big No.

That also with the boy they never liked. But he still did it for the sake of his love, And also to save himself from an intensively mad person who claimed to love him back then.

How much he despise that persons presence. He was in his thoughts and continued driving waiting for his fate to show him what is written in next page of his life.

___________________________________________

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜