Part 16

____________________________________

Jungkook and taehyung both finished eating and Tae got up to wash the dishes, but Jungkook held his hand and made him sit back again on his chair and asked.

"Why are you doing this Kim. Do you like to piss me off so much.?" Jungkook asked so innocently with teary doe eyes.

Taehyung forgot everything and his heart melted, He is the Jungkook with whom he is in love.

Jungkook is still childish and acts like
a baby, He only thinks hisself as an arrogant Rich brat, but in reality he
is not.

Jungkook is naive that's why he is not
understanding how much Taehyung is
in love with him and He is not understanding Taehyung worth.

"Jungkook dont cry. I cannot see you like
this." He said wiping Jungkook tears. His
soft baby like cheeks were feeling so good on taehyung palms.

"Jungkook, were you really going to do that with that man." Taehyung asked as this topic was not letting him in peace that Jungkook could do such a thing.

Jungkook looked down and just shook
his head in a no.

"I gave him money to act in front of you."
Jungkook said and tears still falling from
his eyes.

Taehyung smiled, he knew he could never do such a deed. He was doing
all that drama to make Taehyung hate him and then finally he will give him divorce.

"Kim I dont want to live with you, You
are not rich. I want to go back in Jeon mansion."

Jungkook said making Taehyung break from his chain of thoughts.

"But why Jungkook, Does money really
matter to you so much.?" Taehyung asked feeling hurt.

"Or I am not capable to be your husband,
Am I not that handsome.?" He continued
after taking a deep breath.

"Yes both the reasons are valid, You are not rich and not even handsome. My Eunwoo was beyond the beauty of this world." Jungkook said bluntly remembering.

Jungkook (heart) -'But Eunwoo did not have heart of gold like Kim Taehyung has.'

Reminded his brain. But in reality even he knows that was far more better than His Eunwoo even in looks vise but he was not going accept it and was not at all going to tell that to Taehyung. And really Taehyung is tolerating him for 5 months for that he should definately get a standing ovation.

"heyyy I am handsome than your Eunwoo. He looked like a rotten mouse." Taehyung took it as a joke and laughed while saying.

He was feeling like laughing because even Jungkook himself used to call him mouse when he was angry but now he glared at him and said

"He is my Boyfriend" Jungkook said proudly.

"He 'is' no, He 'was' your boyfriend honey" Taehyung said fighting in a flow, but then suddenly realised what he said.

Jungkook was also shocked hearing it and looked at Taehyung with wide eyes. His cheeks slightly red due to blushing.

"Ug..ughhh I will get ice cream." Taehyung said almost slipping while trying to run and after stumbling finally reached the kitchen.

Jungkook giggled looking towards Taehyung direction.

''He is cute and there is no doubt in that" he thought..

They had ice cream and talked here
and there although Taehyung was still embarassed on how daring he had become few seconds earlier but Jungkook was fine now.