Part 18

____________________________________

Taehyung held Jungkook's leg and saw that it was already swollen. He caressed his leg with his thumb and asked

"What happened to your leg, bunny?" He asked as softly as he could.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, his eyes started having tears as the pain was increasing on his leg, And Taehyung's tone was somewhat making him soothe his pain.

"I..I was strolling outside. And when my foot started paining I came inside but now it has became so swollen." he tried to control his tears as he did not wanted to be seen weak in front Taehyung, but a low sob escaped his mouth.

"I know you are a strong boy, but even you can have emotions pilled up And it is no wrong to cry them out. So cry Bunny I wont think of you as a weak person" Taehyung said holding Jungkook face in between his palms and caressing his cheeks with his thumb.

On his this statement, Jungkook completely broke down. He was feeling so much pain, but was his crying and pain only for his
injured leg?

....Or....

...He was battling with his inner emotions....He wanted to cry on his fate for taking his boyfriend away from him....He wanted to cry for behaving so rudely with Taehyung, when he was always supportive to him....He wanted to cry because he was still madly in love with his late Boyfriend.

Jungkook cried and Taehyung wanted to embrace him, but guess what. He does not have these right over his husband.

"Kim, I am so confused. I myself dont know why am I doing such things, I...I..Dont know what to do." Jungkook said sounding so confused and lonely. Taehyung interrupted him and said,

"Shhh...you don't need to understand some things and some relations, they need be kept as they are And dont stress yourself, I will look after your leg okey.?" He said and made Jungkook sit near the headboard of bed by keeping a pillow behind his back.

Jungkook nodded still crying and Taehyung got up and went towards kitchen.

He heated oil and did it a little warm so that Jungkook does not find it very hot.

He came back only to find Jungkook looking out blankly, he did not said anything instead sat down quietly and started massaging Jungkook's leg with luke warm oil.

As soon as Jungkook felt someone's hand on his leg, He looked towards the source only to find Taehyung busy in his work.

Taehyung kept massaging Jungkook's leg and he was looking at him and an unknown adoration aroused in Jungkook's heart which was unnoticed by Taehyung.

After sometime when Taehyung finished doing massage on his leg. He was getting up and was turning to leave, but Jungkook held his hand and said

"Sit with me for some while Kim." As soon as those words escaped Jungkook mouth Taehyung stopped on his track and turned. He could see how low and helpless He was feeling as  Jungkook eyes depicted intense pain and longing. Longing for his....late love.

He smiled at him and sat beside him. Jungkook lied down on Taehyung lap and he kept stroking his hair gently so as to make him fall asleep.

After sometime Jungkook finally slept. He was looking so cute and his face looked extremely cute.

'No one would say that he is his same 'Double Bunny' Taehyung think and chuckled looking at him and decided to get up but his leg had cramps due to him sitting in the same place since so long.

He removed Jungkook's hand from his lap and started getting up when Jungkook murdered in sleep.

"Dont leave me." Taehyung somewhere felt happy that he is not willing him to leave him.but he again continued