Part 12

___________________________________________

...............Jungkook got confused, he has
no idea of what would be Taehyung's password.

He then tried so many numbers, but none worked

He then tried so many numbers, but none worked. He even tried his and Taehyung's birthdate, but no it did not open.He then got an idea to try their Marriage date. He tried it and it finally unlocked. He smiled unknowingly as Taehyung kept their marriage date as his password. He first opened the
number saved as Hobi office's chats and it read.

He felt bad, Taehyung was feeling giddy as he is not having his meals properly. Though he does not consider him as his husband, but he did get married to him, and it is his duty to make him comfortable and take care of him. Jungkook did not replied that man and decided to act as he does not know anything about those messages.

He then clicked on Jennie's name and her chats opened. It was the message in which Jennie was requesting taehyung to come at her place for dinner but taehyung denied saying that Jungkook had made food. To which Jennie replied with a sad emoji and said, 'I will miss your company taehyungie' Jungkook got angry and said "This Jennie is getting on my nerves now. She is constantly behind my husband."

"Ahaah husband" teased his heart.

He smiled and left his food half eaten and ran to cook again for taehyung.

He again did the whole process and cursed himself for not doing the work
on time and so had to do twice. After
like half an hour he completed and
went in their room.

He saw taehyung was sleeping and was looking so pale due to not having food properly. He felt sorry for him and
called him out

"Kim..Kim taehyung" he called in a low voice not to scare him.

But he did not even moved an inch as he was very tired since he woke up since 6 in the morning.

"Taehyung wake up" He said this time sternly..

"Yeah yess, Jungkook is baby fine..?"
Taehyung asked getting worried.

Jungkook was so touched,  Taehyung really cares for the baby and is so worried even
when he just woke up from his sleep.

"Kim dont worry, baby is totally fine. I..I came to call you for having dinner.." He said the last part feeling guilty and looked down.

"Jungkook You did not had to" Taehyung said, he did not wanted to burden Jungkook. He wanted to make food for him with his willingness and not by thinking it as a burden.

"No, I am at fault Kim. It was my duty to make food even for you, when I am cooking for me." 

He said fiddling with his fingers. He was really ashamed on his act.

"Did you make again.." Taehyung asked with a low voice, as he was unsure if jungkook really did it for him.

Jungkook looked down and nodded his head, which taehyung found so cute and smiled looking at him.

He still have feelings and humanity even though he tries his best to hide it.

Taehyung nodded and took his hand and dragged him out, his smile not leaving his face.

"Jungkook did you not eat..?" He asked as he saw jungkook plate kept as it is, he only ate few.

"I will eat with you" Jungkook said and sat next to him, after heating his food once again. Jungkook was feeling so awkward, he was not knowing how to start telling him about his past life.

"Actually Eunwoo was in police, So he did not liked to eat with me, he used to eat alone in bedroom or whenever after I finished eating. So this is all new for me And I dont really know how marriages are actually worked."

Jungkook said, and he was sure that now Taehyung would judge him and use this as his weakness.

"I understand Jungkook And I will give you time, to cope with with this situation And you have my support in every phase till you are with me. So dont worry, know you did not do it purposely" He assured him with a warm smile.

"But did your really made this for the first time.." Taehyung asked and gave a shocked expression.

"Yes, I did not even once cooked when I was with Eunwoo, as he was very short tempered and food for him should always be perfect.So he did not allowed me to even enter in his kitchen" He said.

"It is tasting delicious. Do you like cooking." Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, I love to cook, but did not get chance to do because in my appa house I was busy in my studies and was enjoying bachelor life and Eunwoo did not wanted to eat food made by me." He said and chuckled sadly.

"If you really liked cooking then you should have fought with him for doing it." Taehyung said.

"I wanted to fight, but My love for him did not wanted to spoil his mood when he came home from office tired. So did not do, and he was very dangerous when he was angry. He even used to hit things on me when he used to get angry. But I used to forgive him because I loved him." He said.

Taehyung felt so sad, Jungkook really loves Eunwoo....But did Eunwoo really loved him. His actions speak something else. But Taehyung loves him and respects him even more. For Taehyung,
if he would have not made food for him. Still he would have not been angry with Jungkook.This is how love is right 'SELFLESS'

"Jungkook if you really enjoy cooking then you can sometimes cook for me. I am not telling you everyday as you are pregnant and I dont want my baby to
get tired. So whenever you feel like?" Taehyung said softly

"Yes I will try new recipes from youtube. It would be so much fun. But Kim you cannot give negative marking okey. Your answer should only be good." Jungkook said in a commanding tone.

"Yes Your Majesty I will praise you even if there is no salt in your food."  Taehyung said and laughed out loud, Jungkook too joined him and laughed with him.

"Did you liked our new AC." Taehyung said.

Jungkook likes a lott how Taehyung
addresses everything as 'our' and not 'my..' He feels homely as if this house can also be his home.

"Yeah, Finally I can sleep peacefully but did you invest your savings to buy it." He asked getting curious.

"No my saving are for your maternal
expenses, hospital bills and for our baby, I bought this with installment" Taehyung said still eating.

Ohh god, Taehyung really thought about that. So far even I myself did not think. He is truly responsible and ideal husband. Now I know why Jennie is behind him. Jungkook thought.

"Ohh speaking of the maternity..I finally got the appointment from a lady doctor. She is very experienced. We will visit her tomorrow for your regular checkup." Taehyung said.

"So be ready tomorrow. I will take half day from interview and accompany you. You will not go alone." Taehyung said.

"But I can go alone, I dont need you"
Jungkook said making faces.

"I know, you are self dependent But for the baby I am coming. Now end of discussion, and food was awesome. I really loved it, Goodnight Jungkook, I have to wakeup at 6 again." Taehyung said in on go and ran to sleep after washing his plate and drinking water.

"this man is really something But in a good way...I guess" Jungkook thought looking at Taehyung who running in their bedroom to sleep.

___________________________________________