Part 9

___________________________________________

Jungkook was so damn bored, He did not knew what he should do. His gaze then fell on the old tv which still works on.

He decided to watch some movies as he was getting so bored and Taehyung might be enjoying there. 'Seriously in office..?' again mocked his heart.

Jungkook -'Ughhh...Wtf man are you mine or Taehyung's Heart.' He said with anger..

Jungkook (Heart) -'I guess I am going towards Taehyung.' he heard his heart.

Jungkook -'No I dont want to love him. He is not rich and cannot fulfill my needs.'

Jungkook (Heart) -'He can easily fullfil all your needs. Ahmm Ahmm even wild ones.'

He blushed as soon as that thought came in his mind.

Jungkook -'Is Taehyung romantic or wild?"

he came out of his thoughts and said

Jungkook -''I am definately going crazy in this pregnancy. Baby what are you doing to me?''

Then he started watching different movies. They were not as per his taste but they were very interesting and he enjoyed watching them.
It was evening and Jungkook was sitting in the living room when suddenly he heard

...Boom...

And the glass of the window broke. And a stick dice came inside, Jungkook got so angry.These types of actions does not take place in his mansions so it is quite new for him.

He stood up angrily and left out. He saw that some kids were playing yutnori and a small boy probably of 10 years had 3 wooden sticks in his hand.

He stormed towards him angrily and asked,

Jungkook -"You are the one who broke the glass of my window right.?" he asked and glared with his doe eyes.

He was really a very unthoughtful person and even was going to shout on a kid.

Kid 1 -"I am sorry Hyung."

That boy said and his eyes depicting fear and tears were going to fall any time. Looking at that boys condition even others got scared and stood in a corner.

Jungkook -"Huh, You break my window and now you even want my apologise? Poor dirty Dumbass."

Jungkook said and was going to give a slap to that boy when suddenly someone held his hand. He looked up to see who dared to stop him and it was His husband.

Taehyung -"Jungkook what are you doing? He is a small boy see he got so scared."

Taehyung said and hugged that small boy.

'Is he out of his mind. That boy literally broke such a big sheet of glass and this man instead of shouting, hugging that poor dirty boy.' Jungkook thought..

Taehyung -"Don't cry Soobin-ah. Its okey I am with you. I know you did not do purposely."

Taehyung caressed his hairs lovingly and said

'WTF!! that glass will cost him lots of money. Atleast show some anger you idiot.' Jungkook thought thinking that how Taehyung could be so generous.

Taehyung had just came from office and his office bag was still on his shoulder. He was clearly looking very tired and exhausted.

Taehyung -''I am sorry TaeTae hyungie." little Soobin said looking scared and at angry Jungkook.

Taehyung -"Hey Soobin-ah I am your hyungie right then why are you showing so much formalities. And even if its expensive it is nothing in compared to your precious tears dear."

Taehyung said looking at Soobin so lovingly.

Jungkook was taken back by Taehyung's kindness. He did not at all expected him to react like this. If his father Jungwoo or Eunwoo would have been in this place they would have spat angry and abusive words on that person.

But

Taehyung is so different from both the men's he had in his life. He was soo touched and was feeling a different type of emotion in his heart.

Taehyung -"Now comeOn! smile, And this man right here is my husband Jungkook. He is not a bad man. But sometime looses his temper so I am sorry on his behalf."

Taehyung said eyeing Jungkook who finally got some sense and was looking down shamefully.

Soobin -"No hyungie I know it was my mistake. I am not angry with Jungkook hyung." he said to which Taehyung patted his head.

Taehyung then stood up and went inside the house.

Jungkook also followed him into the house.

Taehyung checked in the kitchen if Jungkook had made anything. And as expected kitchen was empty, he did not at all complained because he is pregnant.

He immediately ordered ​Bibimbap, Tteokbokki Kimchi and Banana milk for both of them. He knows very well that How much Jungkook like banana milk.

Jungkook came out wearing a simple white pyjama. In which he did not looked less than a epitome of beauty.

Taehyung was staring at him, even in simple night pyjama he still manages to grab his attention. He looked aways as him catching him staring at him, came in his mind.

Jungkook -"I did not made any food, did you?"

Jungkook asked slightly embarassed as he was asking him for food when he himself told that he will not eat his food.

Taehyung -"Yeah...Actually You told that you will not eat food made by me, So I ordered."

Taehyung said looking here and there.

Jungkook said that, but he did not really meant it. It was just because he was angry that time and did not wanted to show him that he needs his help.

Jungkook -"Ohh yeah." he said awkwardly..

'I am such a dumbo. I was getting home made food and tasty food but being idiot, even lost that chance. Now I will have to make food by my own. Which I dont know." He thought in his mind and groaned..

Soon they heard a doorbell and Taehyung ran to get the food.

He got the boxes of food and sat on their small dining table to have it. Jungkook joined him too and soon they started eating.

Taehyung -"Jungkook I know that you shouted on that soobin for our loss, but you should have not done that. You should not at all raise hand on a child." Taehyung said as he did not even in his dreams expected that Jungkook will react like this.

Jungkook -"But you are so poor, how would you bare the expense.." he asked looking at Taehyung

Taehyung -"Jungkook do I look like a beggar to you or something." He fully changed the environment from serious to funny as he said controlling his laughter.

Jungkook nodded and Taehyung started laughing loudly.

Hahaha 😝😝😝😝

Taehyung -"Jungkook, I am not a beggar nor I beg on streets. I work as an respected employee in your father's company and also have a good salary. So dont say that. Ohh!! My Husband thinks I am a beggar. And even if I could not have been able to bare the expense but still I would have told you to not shout on a kid and hitting is a farthest option.."

Taehyung said and Jungkook was listening to him with his full concentration..

Jungkook -"Dont you feel angry on them. for bringing you in loss.?" He asked getting confused.

Taehyung -"Jungkook when you love someone you neglect all their mistakes and I really love these childrens and they too respect and love me alott. So its okey." he said and Jungkook smiled brightly.

___________________________________________

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜