Part 21

____________________________________

Doctor came inside and she had some reports in her hand.

"I have studied the reports and it said that the ambalical cord is again and again getting tied near the baby's neck and therefore the baby was getting chocked.

Jungkook looked tensed, this was surely a very bad news.

"Doctor my baby...?" Jungkook barely managed to whisper as his throat was having lumps due to amount of tears.

"Pray that the baby will survive.........
Otherwise there are chances of baby dieying." Doctor said

and that's it Jungkook could not control. He cried louder

"My baby...Taehyung" He cried hugging himself as he lost rights to hug Taehyung.

"Jungkook control yourself. Please Doctor there should be any chance to save the baby right?" Taehyung asked and kept his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yes there is definitely a way out. We will do the operation in five days and then can remove the baby as Jungkook is already in his initial days of 9th month But I cannot guarantee you if the baby will survive because he/she is very weak."

Jungkook was just looking scared And he was just continuously crying looking on the wall as if thinking something.

"Doctor we will go with the operation and be positive. Our baby will be saved by the grace of God." Taehyung said. Doctor nodded

"But the operation is quite expensive. Is that okey with you both..?" Doctor said looked towards Taehyung

"Yes doctor. Anything to save our baby." Taehyung said to which Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes.

Doctor nodded and left not before telling Jungkook to take care.

It was already 4:00am in the morning when they left the hospital. Whole time Jungkook was quite as if he was trying to process all this Taehyung also did not say anything as he wanted to give space to him.

They reached home and Jungkook was finding difficulty in walking. He almost tripped once but held the handle of something on the way.

Taehyung held Jungkook shoulders and helped him in coming inside.

He helped Jungkook in sitting on the bed and was going out so that Jungkook could sleep peacefully..

"Taehyung" Jungkook called him and he stopped on his way towards the door.

He turned towards Jungkook and looked at him and Jungkook got up from bed and came towards Taehyung still keeping his hand on his bump.

"You hate me right?" Jungkook said looking deeply in Taehyung eyes and Jungkook eyes having fresh tears. Taehyung just kept looking at him....He was not knowing how to answer

"I..I..N..No.." He said trying to form words.

"I am so Sorry Taehyung" He said in a mere whisper and his voice cracked due the amount of tears he was shedding.

Taehyung felt bad...very bad...Jungkook was looking miserable and broken. Taehyung never wanted to see jungkook like this.

He was happy seeing Jungkook in his badass state. But now jungkook was looking so weak and completely helpless.

Taehyung wanted to console him but he was not knowing how to do that. and top of that Jungkook even feels disgusted by his mere touch. He stood there still not knowing what to say.  How to make Jungkook understand that he is always with Jungkook in all his ups and downs but he was not knowing how to put all this in words.