Part 24

____________________________________

Taehyung was not knowing if he was doing right by asking Jungkook for this huge favour. But it was like a do or die situation for him. He had to sacrifice his self respect to ask Jungkook. He is ready even if he had to beg him by going to his legs.

He was in his thoughts and reached Jungkook's room. Jungkook was laying on the bed reading something.

He silently opened the door and Jungkook looked at him immediately. Taehyung red and puffy eyes did not fail to catch Jungkook's attention. But he could care less at the moment as he was annoyed with him as he left him for his so called sister in law.

"Jungkook..I...I dont know how to say
this but Jiwon Hyeongsu is no more." Taehyung said breaking down completely.

As soon as Jungkook heard this he immediately woke up from the position he was laying on.

"What..? But you did go to save her right.?" Jungkook interrogated getting curious and shocked at the sudden news.

"Yes...I did...I did go to save her. I even bought him in the same hospital. But the doctor told that he could only save either one of them. The baby or her. So she sacrificed her life to save the baby. Jungkook...she..She gave birth to a baby boy." Taehyung said.

Jungkook was really feeling bad listening to all of this. He clearly did not expected that Jiwon would end up like this. She had always been good to Jungkook and her dieying suddenly was a great shock to Jungkook.

But the fact that her baby was alive, kinda gave Jungkook pain as Jungkook's baby died even though he was there to take care of him. He was envying Jiwon as even though she died but her baby survived. And in his case Jungkook did everything to save his baby but still the baby could not cope up.

Jungkook immediately composed himself and said,

"So..What are you here for.?" He said sounding kinda rude to Taehyung.

Taehyung was in so much pain. The least Jungkook could do was to atleast console him but here he was getting irritated even by his arrival.

"Jungkook the doctor said that the baby is too weak And it is difficult for him to adapt to this surrounding this soon, it is necessary for us to give him mother's milk. We do have a option of wet nurse but it will take lots of time to find her/him, and till then we cannot risk that infants life. I also have to go for her's after death rituals." Taehyung said.

"Kim, its too bad But why the hell are you telling me all this. Go and find the nurse. Will you find a nurse standing over here?" Jungkook said annoyed at Taehyung's words. Jungkook was not getting what Taehyung wanted from him and why he was telling him all this.

"Jungkook the doctor said that who had just gone through pregnancy can secrete those hormones which produce milk. Only some injections would be required. So will you do that for this baby. Will you please feed the baby.?" Taehyung asked.

"What the fuc* Kim, Do I look like that...bastard?" Jungkook said sounding offended.

"No..Please Jungkook only till I don't find a wet nurse. Jungkook the baby really needs mother's nutrition which only you can provide." Taehyung said.

"You cannot force me like that...God its not my baby. It might be dirty." Jungkook said making a disguisted face.

"Its okey if you dont want to do it Jungkook. But don't you dare say all these things. Hyeongsu has given his responsibility to me." Taehyung said getting up and wiping his tears.

"Ohh! So you even took responsibility
...Great...So you are even going to bring that thing at home...Ohh!! God unbelievable." Jungkook said again concentrating on book.