Part 8

___________________________________________

Jungkook still remembers how Eunwoo used to flirt with others whenever any used to come at their place.

He was not at all like Taehyung, for him life was more like fun. He used to openly flirt in front of Jungkook and when Jungkook used to get mad, He used to say that it was just for fun and time pass But that really did hurt Jungkook as he used to feel pain whenever Eunwoo used to do that.

Jungkook -"Kim Taehyung and Cha Eunwoo are totally opposite. Taehyung is so loyal though his love is not with him. And Eunwoo used to flirt with Man and woman in front of my face.." he said to himself sadly.

He came out of his thoughts and then decided to check on Taehyung.

He tip toed in the room and found Taehyung trying his best to apply ointment but he could not as his right hand was burnt.

He snatched the bottle from Taehyung's hand and started putting ointment on his hand with a cotton plug.

Jungkook -"Jennie is beautiful." Jungkook said and started a conversation.

Taehyung -"Hmm.'' he just hummed.

Jungkook -"Why did you told her not to operate your wound as you are loyal to your lover but here you are happily doing it from me. Kim, am I your secret lover.?" He said eyeing taehyung suspiciously..

Taehyung -"Excuse me" He tried to stand up.

Jungkook -"Hey its ok if you dont want to answer but atleast let me finish dressing your wound. But Kim you were very savage today"

Jungkook said and Taehyung sat down again. Jungkook was continuosly talking to him to lift up his mood as he was knew that he was very rude back then.

Taehyung -"Jungkook, I will not make any food for you from today."

Taehyung said and got up and finally left. He was definately hurt from Jungkook's behaviour but decided to mask his emotions as usual.

He then came back with a tray full of fruits and kept on the table and said

Taehyung -"These are not made by me and it is already afternoon. Have something, it is not good for your health." he said looking here and there and left without listening to Jungkook.

He sighed, why does this man have to be so good to me. He is still increasing my doubt that I am that Guy.. But by the way I insulted him when he proposed. I overreated that time, too much. If I would have been in his place I would have not even looked at that boy face.

He than sat and started eating fruits as he was very hungry..

Flashback

22 years old Taehyung finally gathered the courage to confess to the boy of his life. The boy who owns his heart and mind. The boy who is love at first sight for him.

He decided to follow Jungkook while he was crossing a road and called him when he was entering a new alley.

Taehyung -"Jungkookie" he shouted from behind and he turned.

He gave him his brightest boxy smile and ran towards his direction.

Jungkook -"What do you want now. Nerdy dirty Poor boy." He said looking at Taehyung disgustingly.

Taehyung "Jungkookie I want to tell you something. Please just give me two minutes. I promise I will not waste your time more." Taehyung said pleadingly.

He did not replied instead just turned his face.

Taehyung then bent down and took a ring from his pocket. It was not that expensive but was quite pretty and elegant.

Taehyung -"Jungkook, I love you so much. I promise to give to loads and loads of happiness. Will you accept me as your partner." Taehyung asked forwarding the pendant.a

Jungkook just stood there for few seconds. It was the first time a boy had proposed him and his words were so pure as if he really meant each and every word he spoke.

But then again he came back to his senses and remembered his friends how much they loath Taehyung's presence. And he is poor and does not even have status so he decided to do what his mind said.

He started laughing loudly to which Taehyung looked at him confused,

Jungkook -"Do you really think I will accept a trash like you as my partner. Not even in your dreams." Jungkook said angrily.

he did not wanted to say all this, his heart was screaming at him to not do this but he was blinded by his money and status.

Taehyung -"Please give me A Just One chance.

Jungkook -"Get lost and dont show me your ugly face oh god you are so disgusting." He threw the ring which went in a pothole and left from there ignoring Taehyung's hurtful face.

Flashback end

Taehyung still could not forget that day and since that incident he decided that he will hide his feelings and love from Jungkook but will continue loving him secretly.

He then got a call from his office informing him that he has got an urgent meeting to attend and due to which he have to be present in office right at the moment.

He sighed due to all this, this was only left now. spoilage of his one day holiday.

But he could not ignore his work. for him his work is like his worship.

He then again went home and decided to take a shower and leave for his office. It was already past 4 and his meeting might probably end by 9 pm..

He got ready in his suit and was going when he heard Jungkook

Jungkook -"Where are you going Kim
On a date?" He said as he did not know that his father's company is too cruel to even call their employees on their holidays.

Taehyung -"Ohh, you do remember my secret Lover. So she/he has called me for a date."

Taehyung decided to tease him and play along with his statement and said.

Jungkook -"Ohh but you look as if you are going on a meeting. Are you?" He said.

Taehyung -"Because your father's company shows no mercy on their employees and even tell them to work on holidays.'' Taehyung whined like a small child.

Jungkook -"Good, if I see you enjoying on a date I will not leave you because here I am rotting at home alone." He said with his voice filled with anger.

Taehyung -"Aee double bunny!! I will enjoy my date with my darling. And you will not even know. By the way he is far more Handsome, beautiful, even more than that Jennie." Taehyung said  in mischevious tone and left And he winked at Jungkook.

Jungkook got very angry listening to Taehyung's words. Now he is damn sure that Taehyung has a secret lover and he has lost his chance when he rejected Taehyung harshly.

But does he care..No he has nothing to do with taehyung so why would he care if he has a secret lover or something.

Jungkook (Heart) -"Really, dont you feel jealous when you were so angry on that Jennie girl who was trying to show so much care towards Kim?"

Jungkook (Brain) -"Shut up! Jungkook has no feelings for Taehyung."

Once again Jungkook went towards his brain and did not listen to his heart.

Jungkook -"Ya Ya, I have no feelings for that low life Taehyung. I loved and love only Eunwoo.

___________________________________________

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜