Part 26

Taekook with baby were going to leave the hospital when Sumi came and accompanied them till out.

Taehyung had arranged for a car but now who in the world he was going to hand over the baby to...? And the fact that he will be driving was making it difficult..He could definitely not drive and hold the baby.

He was thinking what to do when suddenly he thought to ask Sumi.

"Ah, Sumi will you please accompany us till our home. Actually i am driving so there should be someone to hold the baby.."

Taehyung said purposely on a
loud tone so that Jungkook hears.

Jungkook kept looking he knew that this Sumi would never agree as he is still on duty as nurse.. So He was containded that Taehyung will have to come to him only and then Jungkook will finally have that cute squeeshie..

Yes Jungkook did developed loving the baby because why not...He was rude and childish, but he did understood that there is not a single fault of this little baby. And the things he did that day made him so shameful...And since so many days he was finding ways to be with the baby but Taehyung was reluctant to not even let him hold him.

Jungkook was in his thoughts when Sumi said,

"Yes sure Tae...I will come with you..The protection of this little baby is what is my priority.." she said in a sugar coated voice..

Jungkook kept looking at her with wide eyes...'Woah this woman is a real villain..She is even annoying then that Jennie girl..why does everyone come and stick to my husband..' Jungkook though eyeing Sumi angrily.

He could not speak anything but sat on the front seat with Taehyung but he heard,

"Sumi sit in front..with the baby" Taehyung said not looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with teary eyes but just swallowed the heavy lump formed in his throat. He looked down and went to sit behind.

Sumi happily sat in front with a huge smile which Jungkook found really dirty for some reason. Jungkook was sitting behind and was continuously looking towards his lap he was sniffing but very slowly he did not wanted to show them specifically that Sumi that he was crying.

Taehyung was again and again looking at Jungkook from rear mirror..

'He is crying, did i hurt him too much' He thought..

Within few minutes they reached home. Sumi was the first one to get down followed by Taehyung and then Jungkook. Sumi smiled at Taehyung and handed him the baby. Taehyung held him and said,

"Thankyou." Sumi just chuckled and hugged him..

"I am ready to be this baby's mother..." She said making Taehyung's eyes go wide.

Taehyung cleared did not expected this. He did not know that Sumi was so bold to ask him directly.

Jungkook kept looking somewhere and was not looking at the shit happening in front of him.

Taehyung did not hug her back but she was not going to leave him Jungkook was thinking to help him but no taehyung deserved it..

He rolled his eyes and gave a long sigh but he was not at all going to react. Let taehyung deal with it..
He is the one inviting all these girls.

"Uhh..Sumi I am not looking for a mother for him. He does have a mother." Taehyung said but as soon as he completed Jungkook looked at him. He was thinking that he might address him as in mother. Even he looked at Jungkook and continued

"I am his mother and father...He does not need anyone.." Taehyung said and immediately turned towards the door.

Jungkook was happy that he gave sumi a good answer directly on face but was also sad that how did he become so rude. And he was the reason behind his change in behaviour.