Part 3

___________________________________________

[At Jeon Menstion]

Jungkook's hands are trembling as he is going to press the doorbell of his parents house.

Jungkook -"Comeon 'Jk' You are a strong man You can do it."

He consoled himself but his face was red due to crying and eyes were swollen due to continuous tears. He rang the bell and finally a maid Duri opened the door.

Duri -"Jungkookah"

She said smiling brightly. But Jungkook was not at all interested in all this drama, He just wanted to talk to his parents as soon as possible.

Jungkook -"Duri, Not now please.." he said his way inside.

He came in and saw his dad sitting in the living room on the sofa and was talking to a man. He could not see who was that man but from the back pose

He understood that he was some employee who worked in his father company as they both were talking about business

Jungkook -"Appa" He said as barely as a whisper but due to extreme silence in the house, his dad managed to hear him.

Jeon Jungwoo finally looked at him and did not believed his eyes. His son was finally in front of him, but why was he crying so much.

'Has he finally come to his senses now Or break up with that Eunwoo guy? Or has that Eunwoo done something wrong to his son?' Only these thoughts were roaming in Jeon Jungwoo mind.

They did not knew about Eunwoo's death as they were busy with this deal since morning.

And even that man turned and his eyes finally met with Jungkook.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and kept looking at him as if he was some precious thing which gave peace to his eyes

But..

Jungkook.....he was literally fumming in anger looking at that man. His eyes showed hatred.....pure hatred for this person. He decided to ignore his existence which he is doing since last ten years and went towards his father.