Part 1

[JEON JUNGKOOK - 24 years old]

---> Jungkook is born in a rich family.
---> He is a blessed soul born with silver spoon.
---> He is very stubborn what he wants he gets.
---> He is a spoilt brat but instantly regrets his doings if done anything wrong.
---> He is so handsome, gorgeous and prince Charming since his college days.
---> Girls and Boys used to drool on his look.
---> He is very proud on his wealth and status.
He loves his late boyfriend Cha Eun-woo and he is currently two weeks pregnant.

[KIM TAEHYUNG - 26 years old]

---> He is totally opposite of all the arrogant male leads in wattpad stories....He is very kind hearted person.
---> He belongs to a poor family.
---> He works as an employee at Jeon Corporation.
---> His father died when he was very young and his mother died of a heart attack five years ago.
---> He is man of dreams for girls and boys and girls/boys drool on his good looks but he never made a single relationship in his life because he loved only one person ever since he learned the meaning of love.
---> He has his eyes on only one boy 'Jeon Jungkook'

[Kim Soo-hyun - 30 years old]

He is late brother of Taehyung. He was in the police department but was martyred after being shot while on duty.

[Kim Ji-won - 28 years old]

she is widow wife of late Kim Soo-hyun. She is three weeks pregnant and came to know about the pregnancy after her husbands death.

[Kim Namjoon - 28 years old]

Namjoon is Taehyung's second elder brother. He got married to Kim seokjin two years ago and lives with his-in-laws.

[Kim seok jin - 29d years old]

He is the husband of Kim Namjoon. He loves Taehyung very much and wants him to settle down soon because he cannot see him in loneliness

[Hyerin - 58 years old]

She is neighbour of Taehyung. Hyerin loves him like her own son and is really protective for him.

[Jeon jungwoo - 51 years old]

He is father of Jungkook and is highly angry and disappointed on Jungkook as he faught with his parents. He is the owner of Jeon Corporation.

[Jeon Hee-jin - 48 years old]

She is mother of Jungkook. She is a housewife and a woman of principles. She likes to keep her house in control and discipline and she cares alott about her reputation.

[Cha Eunwoo - 26 Years old]

He is late boyfriend of Jungkook. He was in the police department.