Part 23

____________________________________

Jungkook came out still crying and was searching for Taehyung in corridor. His eyes were becoming blurry due to the amount of tears they held.

He was still searching Taehyung and not finding him was giving him an intense pain. Jungkook climbed on the top floor of the hospital and found Taehyung standing there looking towards sky.

It was dark...only the light of moon and some city lights could be seen.

He took slow steps and came towards Taehyung. Jungkook was continuously crying and his sniffing was not stopping.

Jungkook stood at a distance from him and still his back was facing him as Taehyung was not aware of someone's presence behind him. Very slowly Jungkook whispered

"Taehyung.." As soon as Taehyung heard a voice he turned. He looked towards the source of the voice.  And then his eyes landed on Jungkook who was looking so disturbed, He was crying continuously and his face was looking so pale.

Taehyung got worried for him thinking something happened to him, or if he is missing their baby.

He kept looking at Jungkook confused when Jungkook ran towards him and hugged him. Taehyung stumbled due to the amount of force Jungkook put in that hug.

"Jungkook...what happened why are you crying..Are you hurt..?" Taehyung asked feeling scared looking at his miserable state.

"Noo.." Jungkook said and snuggled more in his chest.

"You are the one who is hurt...I am sorry I hurted you, I shouldn't have talked to you so rudely..are you mad at me" Jungkook said sniffing.

Taehyung hugged him back and kept his one hand on Jungkook back while his other one was caressing his head

"No...I am not mad at you" Taehyung Said and Jungkook broke the hug and looked at him making a cute pout.

"Dont lie....This time I really talked to you very rudely.." Jungkook said and looked down sniffing.

Taehyung smiled at him. Though Jungkook was very short tempered and even little arrogant but he did had a kind nature and a pure heart to understand that he had intentionally or unintentionally hurted someone.

Taehyung gave him a broad smile and was going to say something when his phone rang,

He excused himself and answered the phone. The thing he heard on the phone literally made Taehyung to stumble a little because it was so shocking for him.

"I am coming" Taehyung said and hanged up the call.

Jungkook kept looking at Taehyung not knowing what exactly happened,

"Jungkook...Jiwon...sister..in-law...got hit.by a car.." Taehyung said and his eyes was showing tears.

Jungkook too got shocked listening to that. Jiwon was also 9 month pregnant.

"I am going, they said we have to admit her as soon as possible..please take care." Taehyung said and immediately ran.

Jungkook kept looking at Taehyung's retreating figure...He won't deny but he was kinda jealous to know that Taehyung was showing so much sympathy for his sister in law. Though she was injured but Jungkook was not liking the way Taehyung was worried for her.

He sighed annoyed and decided to go back to his room.

"This is what you get Jeon Jungkook for apologizing." He said hurt that Taehyung left him in the middle of the
conversation.

Time skip

Taehyung had bought Jiwon to the same hospital and now she is in operation theatre. Taehyung is continuously pacing around as he is feeling bad cause he could not take care of his brother's two responsibilities.

He decided to check on Jungkook and Jungkook was siting eating something. Taehyung decided not to disturb him and again came towards OT room.

After 1 hour doctor came, Taehyung immediately stood up witnessing the doctor,

"Doctor how is my Sister in law and baby?" Taehyung asked worried.

"Taehyung-ssi We had only one chance either to save the patient or child. We were going to come to ask you regarding your decision but while we were talking the patient was conscious. She heard our conversation and pleaded us to save the baby as she knew that you will take care of the baby..So...Its a boy..!! But we are sorry to say we could not save that Mother."

Taehyung could not believe his ears. His Sister in law died giving him such a big responsibility.

His eyes immediately depicted tears.

'Now how he is going to be a good parent to such a small baby?

How would he make his future bright.?
How is he going to make that baby a better human being.? That also without his mother..?

Were the questions lingering in his mind.
Taehyung's mind was completely numb. He had to do funeral rituals for his Sister in law but the baby needed him too.

"Doctor how is the baby?" Taehyung asked in between the tears.

"Mr Kim your sister in law had some kind of depression or tension....which she was not having proper meals. Due to which the baby is quite small as compared to other babies...He is also underweight" Doctor said.

"Doctor what do you mean.?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Taehyung-ssi these types of babies need extra nutrition to cope up with the surrounding environment...And yeah please find a wet nurse for him."

Note - wet nurse is the one who breast feeds new born babies whose mother dies due to any accident..

"And Taehyung-ssi I must tell you it might be quite expensive, Swqo are you prepared?" Doctor further explained.

"Doctor is there no other portions so that I could feed the baby?" Taehyung asked not knowing what he was going to do.

"Taehyung-ssi do you have any one who could do this. Like as you know science has really developed nowadays, So we could keep any woman or special man on medicines and some injections. This will help them secrete a hormone which makes milk for babies" Doctor said.

"Doctor I dont have anyone except my husband. He just lost his baby two days ago" Taehyung said.

"Oh thats a wonderful news than. Because your Husband was conceiving it would not be difficult for him to secrete this hormone, and it would be much more easier process in the case of him and also maybe God has given him a chance to be a mother again" Doctor said patting Taehyung's shoulder.

"But doctor Would he agree. Because this is someone else's child?" Taehyung said clearly knowing how Jungkook was.

"So atleast convince him to feed the baby till you find a wet nurse" Doctor replied.

Taehyung nodded and started thinking what he could do. For him the first most important thing as per now, was to save this baby who's responsibility his sister in law has given him.

He excused himself and went to talk to Jungkook as he also have to do his Sister in law's after death rituals.

____________________________________

What do you think.....
How will Jungkook react?.....