Part 19

____________________________________

Taehyung very cheerfully went to find himself a nice suit and smiled while getting ready.

'Aren't he too happy after spoiling my plan going out alone.?' Jungkook thought looking at him angrily.

Few minutes passed and Taehyung came out fully dressed in his crisp ironed suit. Jungkook kept looking at him..

'Indeed he is very handsome. That is why Jennie is completely whipped by him And today even I.' he thought looking at Taehyung.

He came and stood in front of Jungkook and was going when suddenly his eyes fell on Jungkook's hand.

"Jungkook You dont have an wedding ring. What if your friends enquire about you not having it?" Taehyung said.

Junglook started thinking for some while and smirked,

'what a dumb ass he is, Jeon Jungkook...will be embarassed if there is no wedding ring given by him? What a Rubbish.' Jungkook thought and said innocently

''Oops! but i lost it'' He lied.

Taehyung kept looking at his hand then said,

"Wait I guess I have something." he said and ran inside. He came back and said,

"Jungkook this is not as expensive as you could afford, but this is my Eomma's ring. And I always thought that I will give it to my life partner. And today as you dont have anything I am giving it to you."

Taehyung said and forwarded the ring in front of Jungkook after opening the box.

As soon as Jungkook's eyes laned on the ring, he gasped but not loudly. It was such a beautiful ring with such an elegant diamond and small details. He could not believe that Taehyung really gave him this.

Jungkook did not said anything as, he did not wanted to show him that he was really interested in his ring.

"I know you dont like it but you can wear it for today I guess." Taehyung said and without any more delay took his hand and slide the ring in his ring finger. Jungkook kept silently looking at him.

"How could he think so much about me. When I am nothing but a total bitc* to him." He thought looking at Taehyung.

"Perfect..!! This is looking so good on your hand. As if it was waiting for you only." He said and caressed Jungkook knuckles still holding his hand.

Jungkook shivered as Taehyung rough hands were enough to create an electric spark in his body. It was giving him some unknown satisfaction and he liked his touch.

He immediately came out of his trace and took his hand back,

"Pervert jerk" he purposely said loudly so Taehyung could hear.

He looked at Jungkook unable to believe if he heard him right. But he ignored him and went directly towards door to leave the house Taehyung sighed......

"I think I should just loose hope of my bunny accepting me someday" he whispered and followed behind Jungkook.

He immediately booked a cab and Jungkook rolled his eyes. He knew this was coming. After sometime they finally reached the function. As they entered Jungkook got so excited to meet his friends.

"Jungkook slowly....You are pregnant careful please." Taehyung said worriedly and held his hand, as he saw Jungkook literally running to meet his friends.

"Did I asked you? Why the hell do you have to be so damn nossy in all my work. Please get a life man!! Just understand. I Don't Need You." he said the last part while stressing on all the words.