3

SERIOUSLY!? GIVE ME A BREAK!

"That's an odd title," Sirius stared at the words on the screen with amusement

"That's an odd title," Sirius stared at the words on the screen with amusement. Before he could joke about it, Remus and James clamped his mouth shut, silencing him.

On the other hand, (Name)'s eyes widened and she looked at Percy and Annabeth who had their eyes on her, trying to confirm their thoughts.

"Is it that day when you..." Annabeth pointed out.

"Yup," the demiwitch sighed and sunk into Percy's embrace.

Many others that didn't know about it were confused, except the future generations.

The Burrow
Harry heard from Hogwarts one sunny morning about a week after he had arrived at The Burrow. He and Ron went down to breakfast to find the Weasleys, aside from Ron already sitting at the kitchen table.

The large family were eating breakfast while talking among themselves. Suddenly, a big brown tattered owl soaring towards the kitchen window. To Harry's horror, the owl doesn't pull up. It just flew right into the glass, hitting with a loud bang.

"Poor bird," Tyson winced at the sight of the owl hitting the window, its wide eyes reflecting the mocking mirth of the marauders who, with their raucous laughter, seemed to disturb the peace of the serene room.

"Well, that'll be Errol with the post. Oh, fetch it will you Percy, please?" Molly asked.

"Errol..." Percy sighed.

Errol the owl navigated himself unskillfully towards the open window and darted inside, where it suddenly found itself losing balance mid-flight, causing it to awkwardly tumble down onto the kitchen table. With a clumsy slide, it disrupted the neatly arranged dishes, scattering them across the tabletop.

"He's always doing that," Ron grimaced at the sight in front of him.

"Errol is a very adorable bird, very misunderstood, that one," Luna defended the owl and Ginny smiled at her.

"Oh look, it's out Hogwarts letters. And they've sent us Harry's as well," Percy said, pulling off the letters from the claws of the family owl and passed it to his siblings who sat around the table.

"Dumbledore must know you're here, Harry. Doesn't miss a trick that man," Arthur said with a hum.

"You're telling me," (Name) and Annabeth scoffed, making a few heads turned their way before sending glares at Dumbledore, remembering all the dangers he had caused in the first book.

Dumbledore ignored their comment, not wanting them to get to him. He was wondering what was wrong with his plans that made them hate him so much.

"More like they used self-addressing quills and know where they are," Regulus said.

"Yeah, they always find out where we are without us knowing at all," Rabastan agreed.