7

Authors note: Hey, I'm back! Thanks for waiting for the new chapter. So enjoy~~~ :)

Keeper of the Keys and The Boy Who Lived

(Present time)
Harry's POV

It was a dark and stormy night. A tall, broken down house located on a rock island, in the middle of the sea. The Dursleys, including Harry, had moved in their hopes of escaping the chaos that came along with the letters. The family of three were sleeping comfortably-- the couple shares a bed, while their son, Dudley slept on the couch, whereas Harry was sprawled on the cold, dirty floor beside his cousin.

"What the heck??"

Lily was boiling in anger, her son was sleeping on the cold dirty floor, with no blanket. It's unforgivable. "Oh, how I wish I could kill her..." she growled.

"I'll hide the body," Marlene smiles with a tick mark on her forehead, as Alice and Dorcas said in sync, "We'll find an alibi."

"Let me join y'all too!" Bellatrix who was on the side listening, raises her hand up with a twisted smile decorating her face, making some people to scurry away from her. Scared of what she is capable of doing.

The scrawny boy propped up on his elbows, he drew a birthday cake on the dirt on the floor before him, which he wrote "Happy Birthday, Harry". He turned towards Dudley's watch, which beeps, signalling is was 12:00a.m.

"Make a wish, Harry," He whispers to himself before blowing the 'candles' on the drawn birthday cake out.

Everyone watching were sniffing in sadness. The boy had never celebrated his birthday before, James and Lily vowed to buy him birthday cakes and many presents for him on his birthday.

"You cryin'", Sirius sniffs at Remus.

"Nah man, my eyes were just sweating," Remus says as he blinks his tears away.

*BOOM*

The audience screams in shock, almost giving themselves a heart attack.

The door thumps loudly and in sync the thunder rumbles loudly. There was a crash behind them and Uncle Vernon came skidding into the room. He was holding a rifle in his hands — now they knew what had been in the long, thin package he had brought with them.

"Bloody Hell! He has a rifle with children in the house!" a muggleborn student exclaims.

"What's a rifle?" Narcissa asked cautiously.

"It's a muggle device that can be used to severely injure or kill anyone if the trigger is pulled," Lily explains as everyone in the hall shook at the thought of being shot by the muggle machines.

"Who's there?" he shouted. "I warn you — I'm armed!" There was a pause. Then —SMASH! The door was hit with such force that it swung clean off its hinges and with a deafening crash landed flat on the floor. A giant of a man was standing in the doorway. His face was al-most completely hidden by a long, shaggy mane of hair and a wild, tangled beard, but you could make out his eyes, glinting like black beetles under all the hair.