2

CAMP NEWBIE

(A/N: Purple asters symbolise royalty, dignity and admiration

(A/N: Purple asters symbolise royalty, dignity and admiration. They make an excellent gift for someone you admire and respect greatly.)

If chaos could be a location, Grover would designate it as the Camp Half-Blood's infirmary.

Poppy raised a brow at the scene, she wondered why is the infirmary in 'chaos'? Why didn't the head medic there to control the crowd?

Currently, Grover was overwhelmed with stress as he tried to keep curious demigods from smothering an unconscious boy who seemed to be Percy Jackson. He couldn't help it, but he wished that he wasn't given this job in the first place.

"Sorry, Perce," Grover chuckled when Percy looked at him with a brow raised.

However, if being a protector meant that he constantly had to deal with this insanity, he wasn't sure he wanted the responsibility anymore. He wished either (Name) or Una was here to help him, but it seems that her little brother, Zach said that she left the training room earlier with Annabeth trudging behind her in a hurry.

"Who's he?" One demigod, leaned closer and Grover pushed them away.

"It's me, duh??" Percy sarcastically said.
His two friends and wife rolled their eyes at him.

"It's not important," Grover sighed.

"He's kinda cute, no?" A daughter of Aphrodite gushed, earning multiple nods and voices of affirmation from the other girls who were huddled in a group.

Many girls nodded and giggled, agreeing with the daughter of Aphrodite on the screen.

"Yeah, he's cute. But he's mine," (Name) huffed silently as she hid her face into Percy's chest. Her hair was filled with green highlights showing her jealousy.
Percy blushed at her how possessive she is.

The future generations smirked at their friends. Regulus raised a brow noticing his niece looked jealous. He had a suspicion that they are together in the future.

"And you're all kinda creepy!" Grover snaps, making the cluster of campers go quiet. It was shocking to see the stuttering goat boy who was shy, broke out from his character.

"GO GOAT BOY! YOU TELL 'EM," (Name) shouted in encouragement.

Will Solace, a son of Apollo was pacing around the room, panicking due to the overwhelming crowd. He was on infirmary duty that day. Getting to know a boy who was attacked by a monster, he didn't know what to do without either of the Annabeth's or (Name)'s help, much more the latter, since they were more closer. It was good news that the raven haired boy came to camp in one whole piece, but the bad news was he had a concussion at the back of his head and may wake up in a few days. Even if it was nice that Grover was there to keep the crowd at bay, he couldn't help but still feel overwhelmed.