7

SECRET REVELATION AND A QUEST

"Secrets?? The bloody hell that means?" (Name) tensed a bit next to Percy, who wrapped his arms around her waist, calming her down

(Name) tensed a bit next to Percy, who wrapped his arms around her waist, calming her down.

It was 6.30 a.m. in the morning. The screen shows inside the infirmary. There sat all of the Demeter's children around a bed where the young metamorphmagus laid on.

(Name) clasped her right hand around the sheets covering her, gripping them slightly as the smell of medicine and flowers filled her nose. A small furry figure placed on the left side of her head, which she figured out was the toy puppy, named Snuffles that she had brought with her.

"Hey! That's you!" James exclaimed as he slapped his best friend's shoulder with excitement.
"You still kept it?" Sirius turned to his daughter with a smile, tears welled in his eyes, who nodded her head back with a small smile on her face.
"So, where's the other two? Since the rat one you left it in the first book," Remus asked.
"It's in my cabin. But my favourite one is still the dog one," (Name) said as her father smiled with glee. He was happy that she kept the doll that is like a replica of his Animagus form.
Many (except Regulus) were confused about what James said, because the dog's name is called Snuffles and Sirius is not a dog, but his nickname was Padfoot.

A groan escaped her lips as she turned her head to lean against the toy puppy.

"She's waking up!" A voice whisper-yelled next to her and footsteps started to shuffle towards her bed fast. Suddenly, her eyes fluttered open as the infirmary came into view along with a few people standing next to her bed.

"Hey, little sis," said Billie quietly as a soft smile made its way to her face.
"Hi, Bee," the demiwitch croaked softly with a dry voice.
"Thank the gods you're okay," Miranda and Katie wrapped their arms around the weak girl. "Thank you, thank you..."

Zach was sobbing quietly in relief. He rushed forward with Una on his shoulder and laid on her stomach seeking for comfort. "I thought you were dead, Ro!"

"It's nice having nice siblings like them," Lily smiled sadly, remembering her sister, Tuney who loved her dearly before she started schooling in Hogwarts.
"Yeah," Regulus answered back, making Sirius look at him longingly.
Many of the people were glad the girl was finally awake, since her mother and Hecate mentioned that she had worried almost everyone at camp.

"I'm sorry," the girl patted her brother's head, her hair turned blue as she was saddened that she had scared the people that she cared and loved to death. "I'm not dead, kiddo. I'm here. See?" (Name) said as she patted her brother's soft locks with a sad smile. Una quickly curled into her neck, glad that her human was awake.

The demiwitch looked at her left and noticed some flowers, 'Get Well Soon' cards, snacks, a cup of nectar and ambrosia next to the bed-side table. She turned to ask her siblings with a frown on her face. "How- how long I've been here and what happened?"