2

12 Grimmauld Place

Year 1981, October 31, HalloweenFew hours earlier

Few hours earlier...

"Daddy... Wanna see Uncle Jay, Aunt Lils and Hawwy..." (Name) says in an older and more mature Sirius' arm as she gives him her puppy dogs eyes.

"Sorry, little star... Uncle Jay, Aunt Lils and Harry are still in hiding... We can see them once everything's over, alright?" Sirius said to the girl as she pouted as her hair turned light blue as she felt a bit sad. "Okay..."

All the people coos at the little girl's behaviour. She is definitely a cute kid. Regulus was smiling, seeing his niece as a child and not an adult. His brother definitely took good care of her well. The other Black patriarch looked at the screen in adoration, she was a gem. If they were alive in the future, they would definitely spoil her.

"Aww... She's so cute... Her chubby cheeks I want to pinch them so badly!" Marlene exclaimed. "I hope I'm the godmother though..."

"Ohh... those eyes are the dangerous weapon, padfoot..." James said as he nudges his best friend.

"Yeah, definitely... You and Lily sure are going to be her godparents though, and Moony is the second godfather and Wormtail will be her honorary uncle," Sirius replied happily.

Severus was disgruntled, the Black spawn is surely going to be like her father in the future.

Then, suddenly Sirius received a Patronus from Lily who alerted him that something is happening in Godric's Hollow. Sirius, in a hurry and panic, carried (Name) to her room, gave her a forehead kiss and put her into her cot where four dolls laid there, a wolf, a stag, a black dog and a rat.