Prologue

It was a relatively normal day for the students in Hogwarts. At the Gryffindor table, four boys specifically, they were in their 7th year in Hogwarts, which is also their final year. They were known as the Marauders.

A boy with messy-curly dark brown hair with his matching pair of hazel eyes and rounded glasses framing his face, he is James Fleamont Potter. Beside him is his partner in crime, Sirius Orion Black, he has long shaggy black hair and silver-grey eyes. He was disowned from his own home a year ago and is now staying with the Potters who welcomed him with open arms. He had toned down on his wild habit, but still does it from time to time. He became a bit more responsible but still has a rebellious streak.

In front of them is Remus John Lupin, a boy with scars littering his face and also their bookworm friend who always reads but also does pranks with them but gets away with it very easily, he always keeps all his three friends in line and not to cause any more trouble.

Last but not least, Peter Pettigrew, a boy with light blue eyes who enjoys eating nevertheless always sticks closely with his three friends all the time pranking students. He always taught he was the "add-on" or "spare" of the group as he thinks he has no talent and wasn't valuable enough to be in the marauders. The four of them were discussing about the new pranks they wanted to carry out before their last few days of wizarding school ends and their time to step into their future. They had matured quite a bit, but at least their pranks are much less violent and still fun.

On another table next to the boys, there is a girl with vibrant red hair and a pair of green eyes, she is Lily Evans, the girlfriend of James Potter. She had finally accepted James' proposal to be his girlfriend and he was jumping for joy internally. She was sitting and chatting with her friends, Alice Fortescue, a girl with short jet-black hair framing her small round face; Marlene McKinnon a blonde hair female and Dorcas Meadowes, a Ravenclaw student, with dark brown locks with matching brown eyes who always chats with them and is also Marlene's girlfriend. They were talking about what they want to do in the future and also about their plans for the week.

On the other side, at the Slytherin table, Sirius' brother— Regulus Arcturus Black, who is a 6th year student, reads a book specifically on dark arts, but was hidden with a fake book cover. He was still internally disappointed with his elder brother who he believed that abandoned him for the Potters, he was still bitter about it and does not want to talk to him ever again. His friends, Bartemius Crouch Jr., also known as Barty, Evan Rosier and Rabastan Lestrange were chatting about the Dark Lord and what was their master's plans for the future. Only Barty was adamant to join the Dark Lord's army whereas Evan, Regulus and Rabastan were forced into joining into the ranks by their respective families.

They had no choice to accept it, in order to protect themselves, they bore the dark mark and was covered under their long-sleeved shirt and robes. On the other side, Severus Snape, a boy with short greasy hair, was sitting silently while writing on a notebook as he eats his breakfast. He was still heartbroken about the fact that his one and only best friend— Lily Evans had become the girlfriend of James Potter. The boy he despises to the depths of hell. He was bitter that she does not want to talk to him anymore as he had called her a 'mudblood' in their 6th year and he deeply regretted it and still feel extremely guilty about it.

As they were having breakfast before their class started, a small box with a note on it apparated in front of the headmaster's table, shocking all the students and teachers. Out of a sudden, the Great Hall doors opened to reveal people from the Potters— Fleamont and Euphemia Potter; the Blacks— Orion Black, Walburga Black, Cygnus Black, Druella Black, Alphard Black, Arcturus Black, and Cassiopeia Black; the Malfoys, Abraxas Malfoy, Lucius Abraxas Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy nee Black; the Prewetts — Fabian and Gideon Prewetts, the Weasleys— Arthur Weasley, Molly Weasley, Their children, William, Charlie and Percy; the Tonks— Ted Tonks, his wife Andromeda Tonks nee Black and their daughter, Nymphadora; the Lestranges; Bellatrix Lestrange nee Black and her husband Rudolphus Lestrange; Aurors— Amelia Bones, Alastor Moody; and finally the current minister of magic— Harold Minchum.