8

Authors note: hey! New chapter is up! Excited? Alright, from this chapter and a few will have different POV's between (Name) and Harry. I'll announce here just to let you know, so that you won't get confused. Let get started~

Diagon Alley

(Name)'s POVMcGonagall and the young metamorphamagus arrived at a small pub, named the Leaky Cauldron which was full with people eating and drinking

(Name)'s POV
McGonagall and the young metamorphamagus arrived at a small pub, named the Leaky Cauldron which was full with people eating and drinking.

"C'mon, Andy. Right this way," McGonagall says as (Name) follows her along that leads to the counter where she could rent a room to stay for the remaining two weeks before leaving to the King's Cross station by bus which is a five minute drive. McGonagall walks towards the counter with (Name) following behind her like a lost puppy.

"Oh my god! She's so cute I want to squish her chubby cheeks!" Marlene squeals excitedly. Some of the other girls were nodding in agreement.

"Minerva, good to see you again. Another student to bring over?" The bartender greeted the woman. "And what would you like for me to do, Madam?"

"I would like to rent a single bedroom for two weeks," McGonagall requested.

"And the name of who would be staying?" Tom, the bartender asked while writing in the check in booklet.

"For Miss (Name) Black, sir," McGonagall replied. The bartender pauses and turns to look at the girl behind her. Most of the customers in the bar kept quiet, eyes narrowing, and openly judging the young metamorphamagus unaware that Una who was sitting on her shoulder was glaring murderously back at them. Those who notices looks away instantly.

"Applause to Una being her #1 protector!" Marlene praises and turns towards her friends cheerfully, "Hey! Let's make a '(Name) Protection Squad'! I volunteer to be the leader!" Her friends shooked their head fondly.

"Huh? Why are they pointing at the girl like that?" One of the students asked.

"It's because Sirius was a convicted murderer who betrayed the Potters and got them killed and also the other 12 muggles, were you even listening?" Another student harshly whispers to the student back. "Well, sorry... I forgot?"

"My daughter shouldn't be judged at for my wrongdoing," Sirius says as he hangs his head lowly, "It's my fault that she is in this position." His friends looked at him gloomily, concerned about his wellbeing.

Regulus stares at his brother silently, sighing a breath. The way his brother said about judging people is similar to him and his Gryffindor buddies, such hypocrisy. He turns to looked back at the screen to his niece, he hated that she was being victimized by the people for the things his brother had done, she was only just a child he was fuming internally.

"Reggie! Are you a chimney? ...because there's smoke coming out of your ears..." Barty teases. Evan and Rabastan smacked him on his head as he whines dramatically, tired of his antics.