1

THE LIGHTNING THIEF?

The sound of the music blasted in the background in the training hall. (Name) was the only one in the room as her other siblings and friends were out training with each other.

"I love AC/DC!" Sirius exclaimed happily. He turned to his daughter and said, "I really love your music choice."

"Thanks, dad. I actually stole the cassette tape from your room before I left," (Name) gave him a sheepish grin.

"You can take it... What's mine is yours," the father waved her off making her brighten up happily.

Percy and her friends smiled at the metamorphmagus warmly, the father daughter duo could finally talk after what happened in the future thanks to the Fate's help.

Punches, kicks and sounds of breathing resonated the room, Una was on the bench, leaning her head on her claws with her eyes closed, enjoying the music that was playing.

The young demiwitch had returned back from Hogwarts for the summer. She had just finished her first year and had already gone through several near death incidents. She never told anyone, especially Annabeth since she would be furious and not let her go back to school.

Annabeth turned to her best friend who looked guilty.

"Why didn't you tell me that you almost died in school??" The blonde glared furiously at (Name). Her stormy grey eyes darkened. Harry tried to calm her down, because she had almost lost many of her friends in her past years and his friend was one of her first friend she made when she was only seven.

"I'm sorry, alright? I didn't want you to worry about it. I can protect myself fine," (Name) apologized, not wanting to make her friend anymore furious. However, she shouldn't have said the last sentence.

"Still, you could have died. I could have lost a sister," Annabeth teared up. The demiwitch hugged the blonde tightly, whispering sweet words and apologizing for not telling her. Promising her that she would do better.

Percy was furious at the headmaster and professors for planning to take his beloved's life, but he kept silent. Not wanting to cause any bloodshed that may haunt everyone in the room. He pulled (Name) back into his embrace, trying to calm himself down with her perfume which was lavender scented.

Sirius growled lightly at the boy who was holding his daughter. Knowing the fact that his daughter is already married in the future, Percy and her might be a couple. But, he decided against running there and pulling her away from her friends to his side.