6

TRAINING AND NIGHTMARES

"Nightmares??" People were muttering in confusion, not understanding what the title meant

Percy and (Name) tensed a bit at the last word, cringing at the memory they had.

The next morning, Chiron moved Percy to cabin three.

Percy didn't have to share with anybody. He had plenty of room for all his stuff: the Minotaur horn, the flower from the infirmary, spare clothes and a toiletry bag. He got to sit at his own dinner table, pick all his own activities, call 'lights out' whenever he felt like it and not listen to anybody else.

And he was absolutely miserable.

However, things around camp became weirder. Percy had become like any other kid when living in cabin eleven, but now it was like he had been separated like someone with some rare disease.

Annabeth winced when (Name) gave her a pointed look, since she was too petty because of the rivalry between Athena and Poseidon. Harry was wondering what she did that made his god sister stare at her like that.

Nobody mentioned the hellhound, but Percy had the feeling that many were talking behind his back. The attack had scared everybody. It sent two messages: one, that he was the son of the Sea God; and two, monsters would stop at nothing to kill him. They could even invade a camp that had always been considered safe.

The other campers steered clear of him as much as possible but (Name). She did not let his parentage hinder their growing friendship. She knew what it was like to be judged because of who her father was, what her family background was, and she understood Percy was going through the similar thing.

(Name) and Percy shared a small smile. Percy knew that she would always have his back no matter what people say about him, and she would never betray him.

Both of them are similar yet different. His was because his father broke the pact and is one of the Big Three's children, while hers was because of her family name.

Many others threw sympathy smiles at the both of them, but went ignored, since there's no point. Both (Name) and Percy were born into that life, and it was not what they wanted when they realized the truth.

Percy reminded (Name) so much of herself. She was miserable back in England. No one would try to consult a 'criminal's' daughter and they would even say that she will become just like him when she grew older.

"She's just a child! How can they just say that!?" Molly, Lily and a few others shouted.

Percy, her friends and many others sneered at the thought of someone calling her like that. Regulus felt like cursing them to oblivion. No one should ever talk to his only niece like that ever.