9

Eventful Visits to Ollivanders

(Name)'s POV

(Name) could not believe that she had met her old friend, the Harry Potter after ten long years. She remembers him when he was just a few months old while she was already one. He would always cling to her when their parents or you could say for her, parent, were busy taking care of other things. 'He looks so much like Uncle Jay now...' she thought, reminiscing the time that her favourite uncles, James and Remus, who she calls him Uncle Mooey/ Moony as well as her pretty Aunt Lily that would visit her father and her almost everyday before they went into hiding.

The three out of the four marauders along with Lily smiles at the girl's compliment. They wished that nothing would happen again, they would fight harder against Voldemort to protect them, and bring them up the right way.

"(Name), are you alright?" Una, her familiar called her, snapping her out of her thoughts while they were pushing through the crowd in Diagon Alley.

"Oh, yeah. I'm alright..." (Name) spoke softly, Una stares at the young girl impassively, clearly knowing that something's actually wrong. The girl sighs, her hair turns into a shade of blue and said, "Alright, fine... I don't know, I'm quite alright I guess... it's just I missed the old times when Uncle Jay, Aunt Lils, Harry and Moony as well as dad were here together... after seeing Harry for the first time, he looks so much like Uncle Jay and—"

She was cut off by Una, "-with Lily's eyes. I know, you missed the old times, but we need to move on, alright? You did say that you want to help with your father's trial; which he was not given one, when you're older. So, think of this as a stepping stone, to right the wrongs. Besides, you have me to help you and guide you towards your new goal. Don't be sad, Annabeth and the others at camp are there for you too, so don't push your feelings away from us, okay?" The lizard reassured her.

Sirius was glad that his pup has someone like Una to take care of her, even if she is small, she is wise for a pet. But, he furrows his eyebrows as his jaw drops in shock at the reason he was still in Azkaban.

"He was not given a trial?!" James and Remus roars in anger. They were shocked that the minister didn't give their brother in all but blood any trial for the 'murdering' he had done.

Regulus' was bewildered, he turns towards his brother not knowing what to say, his brother was sent to Azkaban to suffer for eternity, Dementors sucking his soul, no trial was given, and never to be able to see his own child again.

The minister too was confused, he was wondering who was the next minister of magic, why did they not give a trial to Sirius Black. They did not even get the full details of the investigation, but no trial is unforgivable. Moody and Amelia Bones were taking notes and details, discussing about the case mentioned, they also thought that those who work under the Dark Lord himself were still running around freely while the innocent ones were being held in solitary confinement in Azkaban.