10

"Merlin, I still can't believe the first day all four of you managed to get into some crazy shit," Sirius grumbled stressfully. "What's next? A god coming after you?"

At that statement, the four demigods and satyr made eye contact with each other, and quickly looked away not wanting to burst into laughter at how right he was.

"Well, you'll have to wait and see, dad," (Name) reminded with an amused smile. Some noticed but didn't question them.

"I know, but seriously (no pun intended) how much more crazy events will you get into next," said father sighed, looking at the girl.

"You'll be in for a roller coaster ride," Percy said.

"What's a roller coaster?" Ron, James and Sirius asked in unison.

"You know what?! Just write it down, we'll explain all the muggle stuff later," Hermione groaned out while Percy and Grover gaped at the three guys in shock.

"Anyways~ Let's continue!" (Name) snapped her fingers to call everyone's attention to the screen.

BONDING OVER TRAUMA

Before the four of them left Medusa's lair, Grover and the two girls huddled around a single circular statue that looked like a satyr

Before the four of them left Medusa's lair, Grover and the two girls huddled around a single circular statue that looked like a satyr. Annabeth placed a comforting hand on the Grover's shoulder while (Name) gave him a side hug as she leaned her head against his. Her hair had shades of blue showing her sadness.

"What's wrong?" Percy spoke up as he joined (Name)'s side.

"Uncle Ferdinand," the young demiwitch whispered for Grover who swallowed thickly, trying to hold his tears.

Many people cast sombre glances upon the statue. It was devastating for Grover to learn that his uncle had been turned into stone by Medusa after so long.

"Oh, yikes," the boy sighed and hung his head.

"Grover. I'm so sorry," Annabeth shook her head, rubbing her thumb above his shoulder blade.

"This is as far as he got on his quest," Grover's voice shook and trembled. "We aren't even close to Trenton but look at him. He's not like the others. He... he doesn't look afraid."

"That's because he was a very brave satyr, G," (Name) lightened up the mood and smiled at Grover. "Just like you."

"A very courageous one," Percy said as he patted Grover on the back.

Grover smiled appreciatively before he sniffed. Una moved from (Name)'s shoulders to sit on his to comfort him too. The demiwitch removed her hands off Grover's shoulder as she waved her hands and let flowers on the statue of Uncle Ferdinand bloom as a sign of respect and support.

Several grinned at the gesture. They also offered the satyr a whispered prayer.

"Thank you, (Name), Una," Grover said as he teared up again, but he wiped his eyes, ridding them of any unfallen tears. "Um... We should probably get going. I don't feel like camping here after this whole snake head lady fiasco."