11

TRUST FALL

"Trust fall? What's that?" James asked with confusion written on his face

Most of the wizards, who had never encountered this term before, found themselves in the same boat. Surprisingly, a few muggleborns were already familiar with its meaning.

"A trust fall is an activity in which a person deliberately falls, trusting the members of a group (spotters) to catch them. It has also at times been considered a popular exercise in corporate training events," Annabeth elaborated.

"Ohh! So, it's a game..." SIrius exclaimed with curiosity.

"Sorry to break it to you, Sirius," Annabeth shook her head in denial, wanting to gently convey that the situation was different from what he perceived, emphasizing, "It's not what you think it is."

This made many others confused at what she said. In that moment, she huffed loudly with Grover and cast disapproving gazes at the Jackson-Black couple, who could only offer sheepish smiles in return. The others were observing the interaction with curiosity.

"Is it a dangerous one? I mean since you guys are on a quest, right?" Remus asked.

Upon hearing the unexpected news, Sirius, his friends and the members of the Black family felt a sense of unease wash over them, causing them to gulp nervously as they were hesitant to jump to conclusions and fear for the worst.

"Alright! Let's watch!" (Name) 'excitedly' said with a tightlipped smile, her eyes not shining with anticipation, as she shared an awkward look with Percy before turning her attention to the screen to 'enjoy' the show together.

Towards the end of their second day on the train, June 13, eight days before the summer solstice, they passed through some golden hills and over the Mississippi River into St. Louis. Annabeth craned her neck to see the Gateway Arch, which to Percy looked like a huge shopping-bag handle stuck on the city.

Annabeth literally facepalmed at what Percy thought the Arch looked like. (Name) was shaking her head amused at the narration. They were not surprised at this point because sometimes Percy said a bunch of unorthodox shit out of nowhere.

Some others in the hall that never visited America before, especially Lily and Hermione were in awe at the sight of the national monument. It was something that they never seen before.

"I want to do that," Annabeth sighed.

"You will, one day," (Name) beamed at her best friend.

"You think so?" The blonde perked up.

"I know so, Brainy," the two of them shared a grin.

"What are you two talking about?" Percy asked.

"Yeah! What is it they're talking about?" Ron asked still confused.