🪴🐬

Once the screen blackens, the lights turned on. All the students start gossiping to one another about the movies.

"Well... That was interesting," James said to his friends.

"So," Sirius started, sitting up from his seat, "What was everyone's thoughts on this first book?"

"I love it," Marlene exclaimed with a giggle. Many gave her a look. "Well, I love the fact that (Name) and Harry made many friends in her first day in Hogwarts."
"I loved the part when the children met at Diagon Alley, the train after a decade and also their arrival at Hogwarts," Lily said with a smile.

"Don't forget, quidditch," James added in, trying to make his point.

"Yes, Prongs. Who could ever forget quidditch," Remus rolled his eyes.

"I agree with Lily on that part, along with (Name)'s sarcasm and sassiness which was really entertaining," Marlene said with a smile.

"Me too. I enjoyed it until (Name) and Harry were in danger, almost gave me a heart attack that one," Sirius exclaimed, which made James agree as well.

"I'm also still wondering about who the guy in the Mirror of Erised with my daughter..." The shaggy haired boy groaned. His friends laughed at him.

"I already placed my bets on Potter," Mary smirked.

"I placed my bets on another guy since he doesn't look like he wore any glasses from the reflection of the mirror," Dorcas made her point.

"There will be no placing bets. My niece will not marry anyone until I or Sirius say she could," Regulus scowled, making Sirius nod; this made both siblings shock that they interacted with each other, thus making them avoided eye contact.

"Alright! But if he gets the girl," James smiled, emphasizing he as in his son. Marlene smirked at what he said.

On the other side, where the adults sat...

"Now, what?" Amelia turned to look at her colleagues. "What do we do now, sir?"

"Well..." Minister Minchum began but was cut off when Dumbledore rose to his feet, catching everyone's attention, saying, "Shall we have the next book ready? Or rather watch only one?"

"I think we could watch all of it at one go, since the time is frozen," the minister told the headmaster.

Before the headmaster could say anything, a loud bang and a flash of light blinded the side of the hall. Everyone quickly shielded their eyes until it dimmed down.

Groans of discomfort came from where the light shone. In front of the hall showed two groups. One side was a group of four, and the other side was the children that were introduced before the first book started.

"Oww! My butt hurts!"
"What the hell just happened??"
"Ron, you're heavy! Get off!"

At the group of four, the girl with yellow highlights was pulled up from the floor by a boy with messy jet-black hair. The girl was wearing a black leather jacket, black sneakers, a white shirt matching with loose jeans, and her hair was in a fishtail braid. She was wearing a lot of jewelries on her neck and wrists. The boy was wearing matching outfits with the girl like they were a couple.

Next to them was a boy which is slightly taller and had darker skin, wearing a baseball cap, a hooded jacket his legs were with hooves.

Lastly, was a girl with curly blonde hair that was put up in a ponytail, wearing a t-shirt, jeans shorts and a pair of white sneakers; she was being pulled up by a boy with glasses similar to James.

The other group of wizards and witches looked around and found their parents who were watching in wonder once they stood up. While everyone had been observing the newcomer's, the two groups and they were doing the same. Many girls were fawning about the boy with sea-green eyes because of how cute he looks.