15

Troll or Treat

"Trolls and treat? Did they really mean trolls?!" Remus and Sirius shouts in unison

Malfoy couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Harry and Ron were still at Hogwarts the next day, looking tired but perfectly cheerful. Indeed, by the next day, Harry and Ron thought that meeting the three-headed dog had been an excellent adventure, and they were quite keen to have another one; —

"Of course they did..." Remus sighs, knowing fully well that James' genes were very clear in Harry and Ron, he didn't think that the twins were the only ones with mischief running through their blood.

whereas (Name) had wrote a letter to Chiron, reporting to him about the Cerberus in the school as well as her lessons in the school.

"This is understandable..." Marlene nods her head along with Sirius.

In the meantime, Harry filled Ron in about the package that seemed to have been moved to Gringotts to Hogwarts and they spend a lot of time wondering about what could possibly need such heavy protection. "It's either really valuable or really dangerous," said Ron. "Or both," said Harry.
But what they all know for sure about the mysterious object was that it was about two inches long, they didn't have much chance of guessing what it was without further clues.

Neither Neville, (Name) nor Hermione showed the slightest interest in what had lay underneath the dog and the trapdoor. All Neville cared was never going near the dog again.

"Well, that's the most logical thing to care about," the mothers sighs and shook their head.

(Name) told them not to do anything about what's inside the trap door and leave it to the adults, and she had a thought on how can a first year student even enter the room by just casting a basic first-year spell to enter. She had thought if they are guarding the item inside, shouldn't they use a more advanced spell? Why had they put the item in there, are they trying to allow the thief to enter the school grounds to take it and endanger the children or the students to take it and get hurt... even when they said that Hogwarts is safe? Is it the headmaster or the teacher that will bring harm? It doesn't make any sense. She had wanted to ask McGonagall about it, but decided not to, as getting curious may only bring oneself harm.

"Yes, they should leave it to the adults," McGonagall nods her head, thankful of that the girl knows to thinks twice before running into danger.

The aurors on the other hand were wondering about the girl's questions, she does really think very logical questions, she is really sharp and quick thinking.